SilversX519's Mentor Application

Byond Account: SilversX519
Character Name(s): Lyla Koepple
Discord Name: SilversX519/Lyla Koepple
Timezone: CST
Active hours: 6pm-12pm
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: Maybe one day, but not anytime soon.

How long have you played on Fulpstation?

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments? I would mostly be able to mentor for medical, but I also am familiar with basic construction, and pretty much the basics of most departments (Besides atmos, you guys are absolutely insane)

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp? I’ve noticed how many new players join the server. It’s a lot of people’s first experience playing, and I really want them to fall in love with the game as I have. (One of my first rounds was a chaotic mess of action and tragedy, that really just sold the whole game for me). I’m also a huge fan of the player base on Fulp, and mostly (with some exceptions) I find everyone to be an agreeable and fun person.

3 Likes

+1 One of the three CMO mains I like

1 Like

+1 When playing MD I can say that I enjoy you being CMO and I see you are helpful to new people in your department. Although I would like to see more discord interaction but that’s just my opinion though.

1 Like

As CMO you take the time to listen to and supervise your staff +1

+1 one of the best CMO’s on the server, any round with you as the head is a good medbay round

You seem like you’d make a good mentor. However, we have only had a bit of time over a month with you on the discord and people aren’t quite familiar enough with you for us to accept this app. Spend some more time getting acquainted with the community on discord and we can consider another app then.