Skibidigod33 ban appral

1. Byond Account: skibidigod33
  2. Character Name(s):
  3. Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): monster crim37
  4. Round ID of Ban-
  5. Ban Message -error code 267
  6. State your appeal: i was not aware of that bugs were banable, honest mistake
3 Likes

there hasnt ever been someone on the server with that exact byond account name make sure to check the spelling

This is an error code, not a ban message. Post a screenshot if you would like help figuring out why you can’t connect.

1 Like

… By any chance are you trying to appeal a Roblox ban? We aren’t a Roblox server, so if that’s the case, we won’t be able to help you here.

1 Like

No i got banned on sakura stand for bug abuse so I would like to appeal my ban of the game previously applied

have you tried asking the sakura stand admins

1 Like

I’m apart or sakura stand discord and there is no appeal ban on there discord so I asked google and it gave me this website if you could unban me please do

they can’t help you, if you’ve been banned from a different game. its like witnessing admin abuse in roblox, and then complaining at COD admins.

look to youtube for where you can get unbanned.

and also, this is a roblox ban. wrong game, wrong site. like, i’m not an moderator/ admin. good grief.

How do I ask sakura stand admins?

i dont know, search for a discord link in their group.
like it’s not that hard.

do you even know what game you’ve posted the appeal in?

Sakura stand

Wdym by search I link?

you could’nt of gotten this more wrong if you tried. this is an appeal forum for space station 13.

here. Sakura Stand Community
what you should’ve done, is you should’ve clicked the creator name of the game,
scrolled down a bit,
clicked on the discord link,
and then do appeal stuff there.

like, i don’t blame you for mistaking this for sakura stand… but… just look around the group/ creator that made the game, then search there.

worst part about this is that its such a bad roblox game

2 Likes

i’ve just checked out their discord server. the wallpaper… poster thing does’nt help. i think its a server secretly filled with… people who “love” kids… (i would’ve used the P word but i think we know where it was going anyway.)