Skibi's mentor app

Byond Account: Skibi
Character Name(s): Irene Greenwood, D.A.N.A. (AI), L1S4 (cyborg)
Discord Name: Skibi#7611
Timezone: UTC+3
Active hours: late evening and sometimes night (except on weekends, when it is random)

Are you interested in becoming a mod?:
Yes, but I’d like to get more experience first.

How long have you played on Fulpstation?

Most of my playtime is listed below.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

Science (with the exception of circuits), silicon, engineering, service, medical, cargo. For example, I’ve spent most of the time as a cyborg, trying out roles of crew members of various departments. I can set up the SM and fix tcomms, do most of the surgeries without the help of an operating computer (except the really exotic ones like viral bonding), make and cook plenty of drinks and food without looking up recipes, fight some megafauna as miner, refine anomaly cores, etc.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?

Some people are very quick to resort to violence even over a small misunderstanding, as though looking for an excuse to escalate a situation. I also noticed that there are tiders who act confused when department staff attempt to make the trespassers leave.

But bad things aside, there are a lot of nice people too, who make playing on the server enjoyable. Another thing is that most of the time people are also nice to newcomers, as long as they are actually trying to be helpful. Like the time when I first joined I decided to help the bartender and learned quite a bit about how the game worked.

4 Likes

I’ve seen you in game and I don’t recognize your key (which is a good thing) so +1

They are a joy to be around in game!

2 Likes

Ya pretty cool

very pleasant in game (and wants to become a mod) +1

1 Like

I cannot recall any bad interaction with Irene or L1S4.

• big 1

Has good hour
Has not heard anything bad from them
Overall, good

+1

This is accepted- welcome to the mentor team! Sorry for the delay!