SKOOPIDY mentor application 43

Byond Account: SKOOPIDY
Character Name(s): Boss moth/Nokia phone/Spork
Discord Name: Cyborg genius
Timezone: EST
Active hours:I am on all week and usually am on before midnight

How long have you played on Fulpstation?*
While I write this I have 453 hours alive and 40 hours dead

*What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?*I currently am adept in almost all departments except engineering and toxins as I have played many roles over my time of playing I have majority of experience in service and science but I have decent knowledge of sec but refuse to play it usually and am knowledgeable in command aswell

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
I’ve noticed that most admins are nice and patient and mentors are useful and informative and I wished to help teach the new crop of players that join as myself have experienced many bumps in the road of knowledge in this server but many were there to help me in my first hours

1 Like

+1 best head you can have and best name

Normally I’d say +1 because I love the Chaplin gimmick of space carp and you’re normally very fun to bus but lately you’ve been very aggressive with staff and I’m not really sure where this is coming from the big worry is having a mentor on the staff who has problems with some of the mods that is my main concern maybe it’s just been a hard few days for you but I really really would like to see you as a mentor but for now till the aggression problems stop its a -1 for me

I apologize for my aggressive approach to staff as while I must learn to respect higher ups they must see it from both stand points and lately they have only seen from one stand point and hence my aggression
Also you normally have the best busses

The staff has had a lot of issues with your hostility toward them, especially in ahelps, recently, so we’ve decided to decline this app. Feel free to reapply in a month once you’ve toned it down.