Smailypro10's ban appeal

Byond Account:Smailypro10
Character Name(s):Loyd Mental
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):smailypro10#3515
Round ID of Ban:26204

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):metagaming blatantly abused no admins hour to abuse rules,saying no gods are on we can do this.
State your appeal: I see lots of poeple playing fulpstation and saying the same thing I said and they never got banned but when I said it I instantly got perma banned with no warning, I am hoping to get unbanned.

This appeal is so interesting to me, because looking at it only makes it worse. You take pai then get put into a mulebot to say how you want to run people over and attempt to run people over. Later on you talk about wanting to be a posi brain which requires you to ghost to take over the brain (which would be more helpful to the person who activated you who is a rev, but would be against the rules as abusing ghost spawners and metagame) THE PERSON YOUR WITH IS LIKE NAH THAT’S BREAKING THE RULES YOU GO BROOOO NO GODS ON AND THEY STILL DON’T WANNA BREAK THE RULES WITH YOU. Love it you’re staying perma banned because this is an ongoing issue and if we can’t trust you to be on the server when staff aren’t constantly watching you to make sure you’re being good we can’t trust you to be on the server at all. And Someone You Dont Know42 is getting a good boy note for choosing not to break the rules like you.

Here’s where you talked about no admins being on