SmokeyCat role banned by MaxSpells

Byond Account:SmokeyCat
Character Name(s): Sebastian Jewell
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):Intorito#1723
Round ID of Ban:31090

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal:
Shift started on green, crew immediatelly requested that i ask for xeno egg for science so we have something to do other than usual stuff, i used in-game way of contacting centcomm and received a message that didnt quite clearly state if we would get or not get the egg ( cant access the chat logs as im pretty sure you need some special access to get to them). Since we didnt receive a definitive answer to our request i told the crew i will keep requesting until centcomm gives in, which ended up in me being cursed
Appeal Stuff 2
While this is something i quite expected because if you mess around you find out and did give me a laugh, the part weird about it is that it was permanent (thought it was intentional as well, but i learned in a later ahelp that it was actually a bug).
Spam Messages
As it were my first time seeing this whole shtick in general i didnt pay it too much attention. So, i were stuck, unable to do anything and only use comms ive interacted with the round the only way i knew how, by telling very shitty dad jokes ( It did go on quite a while, i think approximately 1-1:30 hours? My roundtime timer is bugged so i can`t check it sadly)

Some timer later i get multiple brain traumas ( which took both my sight and ability to speak) and after telling the same jokes in pray verb i get role banned. While the ban itself is lenient and understandable my main problem with it is that you didnt ask me to stop with it once and seeing as was completely round-removed by unable to do anything i had nothing better to do than this so you can understand my side aswell. So the main point of this appeal is to shed light on why i was doing what i was doing and lift or atleast correct the note itself ( I wasnt shuttle baiting or being mad at crew for not calling, don`t even know why Max assumed that).

Yikes this looks bad

I agree that staff should have contacted you via ahelps if there was an actual issue. In the future, please aovid spamming comms. This appeal is accepted.