Space station 13 References

Nanites make you invincible, this is reference to Senator Armstrong from Metal Gear Rising: Revengance

1 Like

Chaplain’s null rod has a ton of references.
HF blade is from Metal Gear Rising.
Whip is from Castlevania.
SORD from Homestuck
Chainsword and relic hammer from Warhammer 40k
Fedora from reddit

1 Like

Wizard’s statue spells is a reference to Doctor Who’s weeping angels

1 Like

How do u know it’s from homestuck um

Pucci told me!

I bet u enjoyed reading it too…

your a reddit

I’m sorry but how did nobody mention changelings, which are a reference to ‘The Thing’

the OP post has em

Pretty sure that flashes(or at the very least hypno flashes) are a reference to the Neuralyzer from, “Men in Black”.

1 Like

The Magillitis Serum Autoinjector Traitor item is a Magilla Gorilla reference

Towercaps and another botanical are from Dwarf Fortress. Space carp may also be, not sure.

2 Likes

Witch outfit from Wizard and theatre vendor is a reference to Marisa Kirisame from Touhou Project.

Shrine Maiden outfit and gohei might be a reference to Reimu Hakurei, also from Touhou Project, so is the spellcard spell from Wizard.

Nitoro hairstyle might be a reference to the character with the same name as the hair cut from Touhou Project as well.

Rabbit ears description is a reference to a phrase said by Reisen also from a semi-official manga based on Touhou Project

2 Likes

:unamused:

People love talking ““very good”” things about fulp out there.

1 Like

Ah a new one nobody mentioned but they are pretty obvious

CAS (cards against space) - cards against humanity

TCG (trading card game) - is a mix between Magic the gathering and some other card games

Mi-go is from C:DDA, which is itself from HP Lovecraft

https://cddawiki.chezzo.com/cdda_wiki/index.php?title=Mi-go

Even uses the same sprite from the Undead People tileset

2 Likes

I want a pet mi-go godamn

Soylent Green is a reference to the movie… Soylent Green

The Lusty Xenomorph Maid is a reference to The Lusty Argonian Maid from The Elder Scrolls.

there’s one on the beefman cytospawner if you can figure out how to take it back with you

The white slimes that have green electricity are also a reference to Homestuck, there might be/used to be a costume with a cueball head and a green suit. Both of these are references to Doc Scratch, an antagonist.
The HoS’s SWAT mask I believe is a reference to the ranger helmet gasmask in Fallout New Vegas. It and the Security gasmask’s lines are references to Robocop and Judge Dredd(?)
The NASA Voidsuit/Curator’s Spacesuit is a reference to the spacesuits in 2001: A Space Odyssey
The Janicart and its keys are a reference to Kill Bill
Powerfirst is a reference to the fallout series, as well as the early stimpack model.
Stealth implant/Cardboard boxes is a reference to Metal Gear Solid, as well as CQC manual
Detective’s revolver used to have Mysterious Magnum sounds from Fallout: New Vegas