Stragnk's Moderator Application

Byond username: Stragnk

Discord name: Stragnk

Hours you’ve been on the server: 491.3

When are you online or available to get on: Any Time (I’ll notify staff when/if this changes)

How long have you been a mentor? (Note: only current mentors are eligible to apply for mod):

1 month + 11 Days

Do you have prior experience being a moderator: No

What is something you feel you do well:

If we’re talking about SS13, then I think my skills as HOS may be good for giving out tickets and ban times. In addition, I’ve been getting some time in as AI (Don’t throw spring rolls at me), so that may help just in terms of navigating maps.

What is something you wish to change:

I want to reduce some of the toxicity in this server. Specifically during the summer when there were a lot more people, I found that people were being toxic to those who didn’t know something about the game or just were not good at it. I think this is a big problem considering the types of players this game is targeted at.

4 Likes

Unrelated, but you’re on byond 1571 which is pretty old, you might want to upgrade it to avoid potential problems, link: Index of /download/build/514 - 1585 seems to be a good one. I hate toxicity towards newbies so I’m glad you included that as part of your app. I can’t remember actually interacting with you ingame or on discord which isn’t a bad thing, but I’m happy to see that you play HoS as we are usually low on sec players. Good luck with the app.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Your mod app has been accepted! Welcome to the mod squad!

1 Like