Temp antag ban: Spaetzleking16

Byond Account: Spaetzleking16
Character Name(s): Max Willis
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Spaetzleking#9797
Round ID of Ban: 15404

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Bloodsucker, Monster Hunter, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard for 6 days - Round ID #:15404 Requesting Staff Member: Tyrrano Rules Broken: Antag 1, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 Reason: As a late-join traitor, you decided to see how many people you could kill before you were, in turn, killed yourself. This is in violation of pretty much the entirety of Antag rule 1 and sub-rules. Please take this break from antag to review the antag and acceptable killing rules at: Server Rules | Fulpstation Wiki and Server Rules | Fulpstation Wiki respectively. Length: 6-day Antag (rules broken + over 3 players killed)

State your appeal: Hey! So during the specific round that the note mentioned, I went with the strategy of going loud because it was like an hour and ten minutes into the round, and only bought a pistol and a ton of ammo. 2 of the 3 people I killed in the note were my targets, and the last one was a seccie that was chasing me around the station. When I eventually got caught and executed I jokingly said in ghost chat that I was going to see how many sec I could kill, purely referring to when I would inevitably get chased since I was going loud, which was the whole reason why I bought so many magazines to defend myself when that occurred. I understand why my message could have been interpreted as just looking to kill randoms, but I was only trying to escape alive without getting caught by sec.
Sorry for the misunderstanding!

This is one of the worst appeals i’ve seen in two years here. You brag about killing people on the discord and in game then say its a misunderstanding. This was such a massive log dive to see you going on a killing spree shooting people way past crit leaving them to die medical never getting to them to get revived. “Going loud” by shooting at everyone in sec is still grief youre just baiting them into fighting you to make it valid. For lying in an appeal this ban is going from an antag ban to a week server ban. There is 0 reason to even try to lie in an appeal since every action you have is logged.

fNUXmd3

This goes on forever it doesn’t even end here and i left out all the times you where attacking your two targets.