Temp ban appeal over escilation

Byond Account:Panicmechanic1
Character Name(s):Mach-(wes somthign its hard to spell) 
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):Panicmechanictrc#1991
Round ID of Ban:
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):banned by host: you, or another user of this computer or connection (panicmechanci1) is banned form playing here. ban reson is:ruels broken: core 2-over-escilation, self antaggin as perma prisoner overescalated a conflict agains a warden wich ended with you taking his id and escaping without attempting to get them to medbay. this is the second time we have had to talk to you about over-esclation in the lsat 3 days so place take a brake to review our ruels. this ban (bandID #20509) was applied by pepsilawn on 2021-06-27 10:23:33 durring round ID 15417. this ban is for 3 days and expires on 2021-06-30 10:32:33 (server time).
State your appeal:

this is the first time ever and second off in the context where a warden was attacking somone down then i attempted to get him off a second perma, then the warden used his laser gun to attepmt to kill me wich i then throw a spair knocking him down where i then used his gun to make him no longer able to crawl then stoped and then my comrade killed them and i used there card to escape, in the situation it was resonable to kill them considering they had attacked us beofre wiht a bit more gusto than needed even when we wernt hostile only disobaying orders or just outside attpting to explain somthing.
i can add more detail i am just bad a writing and as such this is not all information avalible

On the 25th, you received a note where you killed another player. That is what the ban is referring to. Jumping the warden as a prisoner isn’t ok either, though your fight was within escalation to the point where you didn’t bring them to medbay (or at least the medical area of sec). However, since this is a fairly grey-area issue, I’ll remove your ban. Please do watch how you escalate fights in the future, and if someone does get into crit or accidentally dies, bring them to get medical attention.

Appeal accepted.