Tetracor (Diego Thomas) mentor app

Byond Account: tetracor
Character Name(s): Diego Thomas
Discord Name: Tetracor
Timezone: Arizona time zone since we have our own
Active hours: anywhere from 3-4pm to 2-4 am. depending on how tired i feel
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: maybe in the future but i still have alot to learn

How long have you played on Fulpstation? if my memory serve correctly, im thinking around july or august of 2020

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

90% of my playtime is in janitor and paramed so i will be able to mentor for those departments. having alot of experience as a janitor has taught me knowledge that most might not have. things like knowing there are extra costume vending machines in maints so you can get your funny hats. being paramed has taught me so many thing about the stations layouts and i would say i have intimate knowledge of how medical is run and how surgery works. my vast experience in medical has also taught me tips such as being able to unlock the holodeck when medical gets blow up. all of this is just a plus to the feeling i get when someone is just head over heals happy that they were brought back to life after being shoved in a locker in deep maints.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
a very active community and administration. having helped mod a few public minecraft servers back in the day, i understand how important that is to keeping a community strong and i love that about fulpstation. everyone is always willing to help. what i notice alot though is people asking questions in OOC that i know the answers to and i feel uncomfortable answering them because ooc in my opinion is just obnoxious. i would love to be able to answer questions in a more formal way and helping new players brings a smile to my face. be it the little things like teaching them how to turn on suit sensors or how to eat, to big things like putting someones decapitated head on a spare body in the morgue and not just toss it in the trash. anyways i feel this is geting long so thank you for reading.

3 Likes

#1 Paramed

+1

1 Like

paramed :unamused:
regular +1

1 Like

Is paramed main
Isn’t hated

+1

1 Like

I’ve been looking forward to this app for a looooooong time. +1