The idiot's guide on how to be the wizards punching bag (Apprentice)

Ah! Welcome, Intern. Your running late so quickly! Sit down, Grab some coco and buckle your belts to the chair as I tell you how to be the wizards apprentice!

HARRRYYYY!! DIDNT YOU MAKE A GUIDE YESTERDAY O HOW TO BE A WIZARDDD?!?!

Yes, Yes I did. That was about how to be a wizard, Not the apprentice!

HARRY! I DIED AND ITS A WIZARD GAME AND SOME FUNNY TEXT CAME UP SAYING DO I WANNA BE A APPRENTICE? AND I CLICKED YES AND GOT IT, NOW WHAT!!!

Congrats (You might wanna run, Friend) You got to be the wizard’s partner in crime (Body shield) So, What do you need to know?

You dont get to choose your spells… I know right!!

The wizard chooses the spells for you from attack (Fireball and missles) To stealth (Jaunt and door opener I forgot the name of) But can also get weapons on the station when you get teleported there. So, Buddy. Better know how to use your 2 spells!

Once you spawn, Your partner (Your owner) Will inform you on his objectives, YOU MUST HELP COMPLETE THE WIZARDS OBJECTIVE! And once your done the wizard will give you his own sickening objectives (Take the captains head, Kill the clown and take his suit, Leave the captain with nothing but his boxers) Or he’ll just say “Yeah go do whatever I dont care”

HARRY!! ME AND MY PARTNER (My owner) HAS DROPPED DOWN TO [THIS LOCATION] AND I HAVE TOO BUT MY SCOLL TURNED INTO ASH!! HELP ME PLZZAZAZ!!

Calm down buddy, You only get one use so you mess up and go to sec, You might aswell get refunded (Oh, You cant so might aswell fight until your owner comes or you die a (un)glorious death) So, Remember where you partner says to go and go there, No fuckups in this industry!

HARRY MY PARTNER JUST HIT ME AND I WANNA KILL HIM PZLZLZL HELPPP!!

no

HARRY! ME AND MY PARTNER DID ALL OF OUR OBJECTIVES AND MY OBJECTIVES THE WIZARD GAVE ME! NOW WHAT?!?!?!?

Well, If you didnt get a objective to hijack shuttle, Go on the shuttle and do it anyways but take it to centcom and have some fun! You didnt earn it, The wizard did.

Ending note: This was a little guide I wanted to make following up on the wizzznerd guide, I havent actually been a apprentice so take it as you will.

1 Like