This is a lie i did not say that

Byond Account:kingmason26
Character Name(s):jimena
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): meepersthethird
Round ID of Ban:unknown

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
State your appeal:i never said he told me to do it what I
said was he said as long as i don’t do anything murder like I would be fine I never said he told me to do miner stuff also he murdered me for pushing him how is this fair

Your master told you no murder; unless you are given explicit instructions to do something that is otherwise against server rules, you have no reason to interpret your instructions as it being okay to break them.

Ticket #6: Kingmason26/(PBU-989)->Maxspells/(Tesset Gainsbloom): the guy who i thaink made me i dont know how golems work

I went through his entire chat logs and he never says that you should go around griefing people. Under normal circumstances, I would be more understanding of your claim that you didn’t understand the rules for golems, but you just came off a month long ban for this exact behavior 4 days ago, so I have a hard time believing any of this. By all rights, this ban should have been a perma based on your ban history, so a 3 day ban is more than lenient. This is denied. Please make sure to read our rules (and ask questions if you don’t understand) because your next ban will be permanent.