Thouncy Ban Appeal

Byond Account: Thouncy

Character Name(s): Unsure, it’s been a while.

Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Noahdin#6767

Round ID of Ban: 13375

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal:

I’ll be frank - when I first started playing SS13 a bit more than a year ago, I had a completely immature and toxic misunderstanding with the game. I saw the main goal as causing the most chaos as possible, rather than focusing on making a round fun for everybody. Considering this, I made several bad actions in my short time on Fulp, culminating in the peak of my stupidity with the romerol patches. Instead of playing with the objectives that were given to me, which had nothing to do with causing that much damage, I decided to ruin the round for my own selfish fun at the expense of everyone else involved.

I’ve matured greatly in how I approach this game, understand completely why my former behavior is unacceptable in any gaming community, and recognize it was outright harmful for the SS13 community. There is not much detail I can give here beyond the fact that I’m sorry, I miss the mechanics and community of Fulp, and that I will never repeat my past behavior if this ban is lifted.

EDIT: Fixed title to include my name.

You had a lot of chances on the server but I will trust that you will respect the rules this time.

Accepted.

Just remember that repeating these mistakes again will go directly to perma, please read the rules again to be updated on the things that changed over the last year.

Hope you have fun on the server.