Traitor acts like big shit, then metagrudges in multiple roles including dchat

Byond Account: tramz
Character Name(s): Cygnus XZ
Discord Name: tramz#9493
Round ID: 22501
Date: 10/5/22
Griefer IC name: Bach Shtolz/mysterious spirit/Manley Semenov
Griefer Byond account (if known): VYCanisMajoris

What happened: As acting captain, I notice Bach is wearing a syndicate mask and politely ask sec to search him (it was blue alert, and station was on orange star so its valid to at least ask). Literally moments after I am told by sec that he had a few iffy items, but was otherwise clean, Bach then goes over intercomms and is publicly cussing me out, telling me I need mental help among other really shitty things. Knowing command deals with enough shit, I just tell him to calm down and that “this shouldn’t be a problem considering you literally came back clean from the search”. Later on, we decided to reinvestigate, assuming he was a potential headrev. When we found him again, we found syndicate contraband on him, and tossed him into perma based on that.

Well apparently he didn’t take this too well, because shortly after he went catatonic, then took on the ghost role of a mysterious spirit of a shaft miner. According to this shaft miner, he then proceeded to cuss me out and berate me and tried to talk the miner into letting him kill me. His words, not mine.

I eventually got robusted by a tot, which resulted in me being able to see what this guy had been saying about me and him and I exchanged some words in dchat, his being… not so kind.

Eventually he disappears after fugitives is rolled, and I just patiently waited for the round to end after making an ahelp (see the screenshot).

Eventually the end of the round comes around, and what do you know? He comes up as tot on the end screen.

I mention this in dchat, and what do you know, he rears his head ONCE again only this time threatening to metagrudge me the next time he ever saw me.

Absolute pain in the ass to deal with, the fact he burned through 3 separate roles just to bitch about me is embarrassing and childish.

2 Likes

alright so i banned them for 3 days the very next round but i made sure to note this situation on their profile because this kind of toxicity is so uncalled for. thank you for the report and im sorry you had to deal with that.

2 Likes