Tramz's Mentor App

Byond Account: tramz
Character Name(s): Cygnus XZ, Na-Kal, Reece Cavalet, Marcel Kain
Discord Name: tramz#9493
Timezone: MST (UTC -7:00)
Active hours: 7pm to around 12 am, depends on the day.

Are you interested in becoming a mod? :
I would be interested in becoming a mod eventually!

How long have you played on Fulpstation? :

I’ve played on Fulpstation since March of 2022, and have played a considerable amount since then. I have about 434 living hours and around 47 ghost hours.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments? :

I am able to mentor in medical, security, cargo, service and command.

-In medical, I have spent a considerable amount of time learning every role and am capable of doing surgeries, virology, chemistry, and I’ve put time into playing CMO as well.

-In security, I know the signs to look for in terms of antags, and know enough about space law to make arrests and handle threats.

-In cargo, I am very experienced in shaft mining and have killed plenty of megafauna and mining in general. I also know how to load and unload the cargo shuttle and do the paperwork regarding it.

-In service, I have experience as both bartender and chef in the past, and know a good amount of recipes for both. My experience as bartender also ties into my knowledge of medical thanks to chem.

-In command, I have taken on the role as acting captain before, and can safely fill in for roles such as HOP if there is not one present. I am typically found playing CMO when I do play medical, which I tie in with my medical knowledge.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp? :

One of the main things I’ve noticed as a player on fulp is that due to its advertising as beginner friendly, there are a lot of people who join who have no idea where to begin. As a mentor, I’d like to be a helping hand for these people and help them become more familiar with whatever role they are attempting to learn.

Being somewhat new myself, I remember a time when I knew little to nothing about the game and really don’t want others to feel as overwhelmed as I was by this game at first. The mentor team being there for me when I was new really made me appreciate them and their role, and now I hope to join them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

+1 fun

1 Like

+1 active and nice on discord, plays ethereal

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1 Haven’t had a bad interaction yet. Seem kind but play ethereal :frowning:

1 Like

not a single bad memory of you, and you seem to know your stuff +1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1 yeye

1 Like

+1 i recognize them in a good way

1 Like

Lost at mafia. +1

1 Like

This app has been accepted. Welcome to the mentor team!