Truffle98 Ban Appeal

Byond Account: Truffle98
Character Name(s): Tom Bop (Was my name during ban)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Boy Wonder#0668
Round ID of Ban: 18175

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): RDM New account, threw around explosive lemons around and disconnected the moment you died. Feel free to explain yourself on the forums. This ban (BanID #25224) was applied by Pepsilawn on 2021 - 12 - 29 15:38:32 during round ID 18175. This is a permanent ban.
State your appeal:This is a new account and my first account, as I am new to the game. I did not understand the significance of the end of the game, and thought that since everything was being reset it wouldn’t matter at the end. I am clearly mistaken and sorry. The reason I dc’d after is because I had to go and round was ending, I didn’t realize I was going to get in trouble. Again, I am sorry.

End of round grief is permitted only after the shuttle has docked at centcom and the end round screen has popped up. Any shuttle grief that occurs before that is against server rules. Please take a second to review them before rejoining the server, but I’ll accept this appeal. You should be able to log in to the server; if not, please let me (or another admin) know.