Tyrrano's Mentor Application

Byond Account: Tyrrano
Character Name(s): Tyrrano
Discord Name: Tyrrano#2315
Timezone: Eastern (US)
Active hours:
Wildly random, usually after 10P Eastern.

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
33,680 minutes. 23 Days, 9 Hours, 20 minutes.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for?
Mining, Medical, Genetics, Chemistry, Engineer, maybe Janitorial and Barkeeper.

Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
I main miner, off genetics, engi, and doctor. I’ve played chemist, and barkeeper is very similar. Jani is kinda straight forward: Watch comms, clean shit when requested. To be fair, I don’t have everything memorized, but I can Google with the best of 'em and I know which sources are reliable and which aren’t. I am familiar with space law, but need to study it more, so I would not be confident with sec. For Engi, I know assembly, disassembly of most items, and I can repair shit wit the most basic tools. However, I do not know the SM. And I do not know Atmos thus far.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
Miners are either gods or dead. Doctors can miss when a person is revivable. Suit sensors would work better if the paramedics were more determined in their searches. However, the positives are that, if you work to help others, they’ll help you unless they are a shitter. I’ve been aided by crew and antag alike. When you work to be polite and respectful, you get FAR better responses than if you ‘tide’ in to places and just steal shit.

4 Likes

good lad, probably the most civil person on the discord +1

Very good player, happy to see you finally made an app. +1

+1 active, genuine tyrrano

Wait, I’m confused. You’re not on the team already? I swear…well in any case thats an endorsement from me.

YES YES YES
So happy to see this. +1

hellll yea +1

yay! you are someone that I remember when I was brand new. willing to drop what they’re doing and save my dumb newbie assistant butt. +1 of course.

Best gamer miner +1

Your app has been accepted. Welcome aboard!