Unstagrav ban appeal

Byond Account: Unstagrav
Character Name(s): Unstagrav
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): π–€π–“π–˜π–™π–†π–Œπ–—π–†π–›#7229
Round ID of Ban: 17939

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

Good evening ya’ll,

I’ve taken some time to reflect on my behavior and took a nice tour of TG and realized I would much rather hang out my friends on Fulp, because even tho being a shit might be fun at first, i’m now able to see it on a larger scale that it just invites crap people and builds an equally crap community that i’d rather not talk to.

I think I’m in healthier state of mind than I was in december, and taking into consideration all my buddies play on Fulp and the fact i actually like the community; I’d much rather chill out and actually follow the rules if it means i get to hang out with folks when im burning time. As compared to continually pushing my boundaries with little shit and debating specifics when I know I’m just goofing off all the time at folks expense… which the latter I’ve started to recognize.

I will behave, be nice, and not abuse your trust if you choose to accept. I promise. Thank you for your consideration and patience.

Sincerely, Unsta

5 Likes

This seems genuine to me, so I’ll accept it. Please do be sure to read over the rules once again before reconnecting. Any major rulebreaking will end up back to a permaban, but I’m hoping that won’t be necessary.

1 Like