Valid Hunter killing infil for no reason other than being antag and albino monkey not helping me

Byond Account: strom989
Character Name(s): Lucy Archibald at the moment since i was infil it was (Klank Marlboro)
Discord Name: strom989
Round ID: 31195
Date: 07-03-2024
Griefer IC name: Bill Tifferent and albino gorilla (22).
Griefer Byond account (if known): JustRight0 and Kaalut

What happened: so i had to hack the emergency shuttle but noone knew that and there was an heretic that had ascended that round so i used it as an excuse to call it so when i was setting up shuttle to hack it with the gorilla (it was build your own shuttle) an engi comes with heretic corpse to shuttle i was being friendly with the crew so i was gonna help em get rid of their head since i was being nice and had agreed with sec to help them hunt the heretic and the engi when i was distracted trying to decapitate the heretic after talking to me and the gorilla like he didnt care about us being syndies throws the heretic body at me and goes for the kill out of the blue i dont think infils can be valid hunted since in acceptable killing
can crew kill it? it says Malf AI/ Traitor/ Blood Brother WITH hijack or other round-ending objective
Only AFTER they start acting on this objective
im guessing thats where infil should be as well
anyways after bill killed me out of nowhere my gorilla stood there at the start i guessed he hadnt realized but when he did realize he just decided to do nothing since i was already and since i had ruined his round he was kind of not doing much

can only upload one screenshot but i got another of the gorilla saying “OOC: Kaluut: well, that was a good shift up until a traitor stabbed me and started commiting crimes with my ID while using me as a gorilla”
which kinda feels like he didnt really want to follow his objective
also the engineer claimed that i had “killed all of command” to the rest of the crew there without evidence i had only killed the CE the rest of command died to heretic
thats about it hopefully this gets dealt with

This has been looked into, thanks for reporting!