Validhunting/Self-defense/Round removing appeal

Byond Account: EveeKai
Character Name(s): Carl Guess
Discord Name: eveekai
Round ID of Ban: 27865

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
Screenshot_1
State your appeal:
So basically i was walking around as an assistant talking with my friend who was pretending to be a ling to annoy sec, i notice both of bridges doors are broken and the place is pure darkness, i go in because im an assistant and bridge has cool free loot. When i got into bridge, i saw a sec officer and a guy with desword trying to trade hits, the sec officer threw something at them and ran away, then i tried to hide in the darkness besides the bridge corner, unlucky for me the guy had night vision goggles and i noticed it too late, after standing still for a while he started running around me with the desword, far from the exit i decided to fight back, threw a pie at them, picked up the desword and hit them in the head, i got too overworked and accidentally decapped them, even told sec i din’t mean to do that when they arrived in the scene.
Also about the “rule lawyering thing”, i got into trouble for that before and learned to not do it again, what i did in the ticket was ASK if what i learned in the space law(Self defense) also applied in this situation. Just wanted to be informed on the situation.
All bottoms up i understand why of the ban but im still asking for an unban because im not having much free time to play ss13 and fulpstation is my favorite station, i barely have free time on my week and soon i won’t be able to keep playing normally like always.
Sorry for my misbehavior i won’t mess with antags again i just ask for an unban so i can enjoy my free time while it lasts.

Your defense against being banned for valid hunting is that it was greytiding gone wrong?

Hilarious.

This is denied.