Viktor (Bzučiak)'s mentor app

Byond Account: Viktor.mg
Character Name(s): Bzuchiak
Discord Name: Viktor (Bzučiak)
Timezone: GMT+1 (+2 in summer)
Active hours: could be anytime from 16 (4pm) to midnight, maybe as soon as 10 (am) on days I happen to not have anything in the morning
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: not really, seems like way too much responsibility for me, but maybe I will feel more confident in the future

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
I think since around the autumn of 2020

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

SERVICE:
Experience as a cargo tech, bartender, cook or a janitor (not sure there’s much more to learn about these roles). Also a tiny bit of miner experience.
I know advanced hydroponics theory, I’m not too skilled in practice though and I still don’t entirely know how to use the somatorays.

ENGINEERING:
Lots of experience as a station engineer, though I still have things to learn. I can set up the supermatter (and somewhat help with delams), solar panels, build most structural elements and machines and also fix tcomms a bit. Not much experience with alternative SM setups.
I know atmos theory but it’s far too tedious in practice so I don’t have a lot of experience.

SCIENCE:
Good genetics, robotics, xenobio and toxins experience, not too familiar with circuits though, never tried CRISPR.

MEDICAL:
I have experience with medicine mostly through paramedic and CMO, I think I can solve most problems crewmembers might have, not necessarily in the most effective way though. I know some chemistry, but not that much and I would say I know quite a lot about virology.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
No idea how it is on other servers, as I’ve never stepped a foot in one. I’ve always felt comfortable here, I feel like the community and staff is nice and I think with the knowledge I have I could make myself useful.

It seems to me that there’s a lot of mentors already though, so I’m not really sure how needed I am.

5 Likes

this person doesn’t annoy me :+1:

This person been playing for a while from what I remember, and they played med, were chill so its a plus for me; also doesn’t annoy me +1

Pretty chill dude. :+1:

h*ck yes

Accepted! Welcome to the mentor squad.