Viro validhunts bloodbrothers and purposefully kills them

Byond Account: tramz
Character Name(s): Na-Kal
Discord Name: tramz#9493
Round ID: 22467
Date: 10/2/22
Griefer IC name: Protocol XLVII Cheek
Griefer Byond account (if known): n/a

What happened: Charles Flutterfulp and I were blood brothers, tasked with hijacking emergency shuttle and stealing part of the SM. Charles fucked up the part with the SM, and wanted to honorably commit suicide in the bridge to compensate (basically, rp). When nobody showed up, I offered to bust him out of the bridge via breaking the reinforced glass. Before this, I hurry because there was a rad storm announcement made. That is, when I am halfway through the bridge area, this beefman named Protocol XLVII Cheek comes over (keep in mind he is blind and has a cane). He proceeds to rebuild the broken grille, despite the fact Charles is clearly on the other end of the command doors, and reports us over comms. Both me and charles are then stuck in the rad storm, resulting in me losing my head and Charles becoming severely irradiated.

This only sets up for the actual griefing, because we both make it to medbay after surviving the rad storm. I am dragged into stasis by another person, and that is when Protocol brings his ass back over to where me and Charles were sitting, before pulling me off of stasis and letting me die, not even making an attempt to revive me. It should also be noted that during this, he said something along the lines of “I’ve done all I could” and left me and Charles to rot in medical (keep in mind, he deliberately pulled me off of stasis). Charles, still on stasis, continues to rant about him deliberately killing me for no reason, before pulling Charles off of stasis and letting him rot on the floor before eventually succumbing to his radiation.

Following this, Protocol THEN steals some of my belongings from lavaland (including my kinetic crusher with trophies) and starts using it on the shuttle (even killing someone with it). Was encouraged by others to report after my ahelp was unanswered.

Oh yea, and he wasn’t an antag on the end of the round display. Just thought I’d clarify.

Hello sorry that it took a while to get to this. This has been handled thank you for the report!