Warden harmbatons apprehended assistant into crit, and continues to hit him until he died

Byond Account: MentalCow
Character Name(s): Danny Boy (I was observing)
Discord Name: Mental#6402
Round ID:12904
Griefer Byond account:?
Griefer Byond name:Shy
What happened:

Henry Miles the assistant is in brig riding a secway, warden (Shy) and cap then stun him with their batons and instead of cuffing him and processing him, Shy harmbatons him into crit and drags him into the cell. She then drags the critted assistant into a cell until cap tells her he’s in crit, then she drags him to the brig doc and then continues to hit him until he died. She claims on discord that the assistant broke into the armoury because he was riding a secway, but secways spawn outside the armoury on Kilostation. And Henry showed no violent resistance and only ran away from her. Henry was revived and put into a cell afterwards with brain damage. image

Never mind go ahead punish me
I don’t even mind

Secways spawn in brig lobby on kilostation, outside of the armoury
If he showed no lethal force against you (even though he was stunned on the floor by both you AND cap) then fair enough to use lethal force. But he didn’t so you should’ve just arrested him for breaking and entering or trespassing, and contraband if he had any.

Yeah my bad

The keys to use the Secway are inside the armory, in the image you posted. Still looks bad, though.

This has been taken care of- thanks!