Warden Unlawful arrest and killing

Byond Account:Strom989
Character Name(s):Silent Whisper
Discord Name:strom989
Round ID:31801
Date:4-16-2024
Griefer IC name:John Fiban
Griefer Byond account (if known):unknown

What happened: i was at bar and i saw the warden and started hitting em with the mime baguette then they started chasing me and trying to shoot me with the disabler so i pie’d em and tried to throw them and their gun through disposals, then i ran off, later on i get shot by power rathens the bartender apparently the warden had put a bounty on me, for a shotgun anyways i get taken into sec warden puts me on a straight jacket and cuffs and a muzzle, thinks about permabrigging me, then asks the crew and cap if they should kill me all of this without an actual crime, finally he decides to gulag me he instead of using the pod to send me uses the shuttle and i tried to take my chance to crit him and leave when he took my cuffs off, couldnt make it since i was already very damaged he shot me and killed me, then instead of reviving me in medbay and sending me to perma or gulag again he decided to stuff me in a locker in the gulag and leave… then he said in dead chat he arrested me because “i attacked him”
Screenshot 2024-04-16 224828
Screenshot 2024-04-16 224913
Screenshot 2024-04-16 224927

I will admit I was bribed to arrest the mime for riot shotgun, but I want to specify that I stamcrit them, not one-shot. I left before I found out that the warden was taken this far, and would not have done anything if they were arresting for pranks and execution.

on going round grief patrol goes crazy

wait is this still going

yea still is

yeah but im not playing anymore and i dont think that an admin will join midround otherwise i would’ve waited before i made the gp

also i wanna say sorry for putting you through that

Please wait for the round to end before submiting grief patrol next time.

Handled, thanks for the report!