What is even allowed

Byond Account: AK-42
Character Name(s): Brad
Discord Name:
Round ID: 23737
Date:12 24 2022
Griefer IC name: Auggi Carmine
Griefer Byond account (if known): Not known

What happened: dude was not a traitor or anything he was sec yet in evac shuttle he just grabbed me , hand cuffed me and killed me before shift was done nothing i could have done , last time i used a bomb in self defence to people who blinded me b4 shift ended in evac shuttle and i was giving a good warning, this dude got away free, i was told admins are watching to keep the peace just before the end of the round, during that one time is the time we cant kill yet he could just like that and nothing give that man a small ban at the very least
:frowning:

I’m going to just close this because I really don’t like the attitude here, or your behavior in tickets during the round.

The moderation team are all volunteers who spend our free time making this game you play for free playable, and we can’t be everywhere at once. Grief patrols exist so we can handle grief during rounds when no admins are on (or late into the round when we won’t have time to investigate before the round resets) to make sure grief/rule breaks still get addressed whether that be a ban or whatever.

In the future, please keep your grief patrols(and your tickets) straight and to the point.

1 Like