What is the thing that makes you keep returning to ss13/keep playing it?

No other video game has sucked me in like SS13 before, I believe it is the limitless mechanics and uniqueness of every round that makes it so special.

1 Like

theorycrafting antag gimmicks at work, trying it on fulp and failing miserably.

10/10 would try again

1 Like

trying new shit, new antags, doing gimicks, and also hoping that theres a romerol round atleast once so i can say shitty left four dead 2 references and get smite for it

fulpstation has my family, they are forcing me to play
help

2 Likes

I like the community here, niche indie space rp game that’s also an atmospheric simulator just so happens to be popular with cool people that do cool stuff.

1 Like

Initially I wanted to learn the jobs so I could then learn to be a le’ epic antag and be a shitter like I saw in Seth and Boatbomber’s videos. When the new game smell kind of wore off and all my friends were scared away after a couple of rounds, I tried psych and someone RPed with me! I was terrible and even getting nervous IRL trying to help this person, but I was hooked hard. My hours don’t match but I legit think about this game at least once a day, a hold no other game has even come close to. Also, I feel so blessed that the second server I ever tried ended up being full of really cool people.

Griefing

5 Likes

rp potential, outstandingly in-depth systems

The people.