What's a 2 person gimmick you wish someone would help you with?

Personally? Pickpocket duo.

i wanted to do a gimmick where i was a mime wearing the horse head and would be someone’s ‘steed’, just piggyback ride them around everywhere and do things for them. unfortunately when i tried this i did not know that mimes couldn’t write things down and i tried in vain to explain my gimmick to uninterested passerby’s.

4 Likes

spraypaint + paper + mime crayon

works for now

not exactly 2 person, but i have yet to accomplish my glockroach kill team - without them killing themselves or me stepping on em accidentally. Assassinating ian with 3 glockroaches is my life goal now.

Y’know what would be a cool two-person gimmick? Doing ANYTHING with a psychologist or a Lawyer. These are perhaps the two jobs on the station that routinely attract the hardcore role-players or new people, but are also the ones that are incredibly, overwhelmingly ignored by everyone else. Try and give these people a bit of attention, you’d be surprised at the shenanigans that can ensue!

As for myself? I could die happy if I could get the traitor antag and get to do a ‘Men in Black’-type gag with someone. One of us would get the revolver, the other the hypnoflash, and we’d see how far we’d get with completing our assignments. That would be really fun to try!

When I played on LRP servers a buddy of mine and I would do a botanist / chemist duo. Botanist would focus on producing metric fuckloads of CORN and chemist would ask for mining access to grab like 5 gibtonite (also a fuck ton of bluespace crystals, straight into the pocket for later). Once bluespace beakers and large casings came out we would already have enough stabilized nitroglycerin ready to fill the 35 beakers and shove them into the chemical payloads. I’d attach a remote signaler to each bomb, all set to different codes, and then hand out the paired signalers (and bomb) to anyone who asked nicely. Some days we had a third dude be a dedicated miner, and we could get the stuff out even faster. The fun part was less the boooom itself and more that we had no idea when or where they were going off.

One that is possible to do alone but is much faster with 2 people is the chem pseudo-invincibility cocktail. The important thing here is Nooartrium, which requires wittel to make, and so requires someone to go to lavaland with a plumbing constructor. To be effective you also want a factory producing ‘bruh’ pills (oxandrolone, salicylic acid, pure libital, pure aiuri, salbutamol, morphine, meth, mannitol) and an advanced cybernetic heart. For bonus points, you can have a botanist plant strange seeds and see if you win the lottery and get cordiolis hepatico.

renton standard nanites

1 Like

Had a great one as col. Winters ages ago. I was hoboing around and a monkey started tagging along. Had him dance for creds while I played accordion. We got up to all sorts of shenanigans. Turned out he was a ling and sec killed my boy :sob:.

Would be fun if someone was a messy the gnome while I was moppy the gnome. They would run around making messes while I chased and clean, hissing at each other.

Also been Darth mime and obi wan clownobi lately. Always dreamed of having two Jedi clowns toy saber dueling a sith mime all over the station while duel of the fates plays

2 Likes