Zawax: Ban evasion & more, my ban appeal. Also a short poem

1. Byond Account: Zawax / madafaka_killer

2. Character Name(s): Paxton Hook

3. Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): aerosol#6093 (not in the server)

4. Round ID of Ban: 15659 (This is the evasion ban, the original ban I was evading happened more than year ago I think, maybe more)

5. Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Ban evasion. (I forgot the reason for my original ban, I can’t see it as only the last ban appears)

6. State your appeal: Well, I got banned long time ago, can’t remember why, I got a new computer at the start of this year though I’m not sure how I managed to evade this ban for 3 rounds or so. I started playing again last week on Fulp, joined with this new account I’ve used for a couple days (forgot password of my last account and couldn’t be bothered to recover it at the time). I know I’ve been caught ban evading and that is a serious offense, but I’d like you to consider letting me play again, as I think my behaviour has been exemplar these 3 or so rounds I’ve played in these last few days. I’m a changed man, I’m flourishing, letting go of past fears and toxic behaviours that had only led me down a path of hatred, envy and pain.

Oh Fulpstation,
I ask with no hesitation,
please let me play again…
my tears fall down like rain.
I promise I’ll be good
If you unban me I’ll lick your boots
get on my knees and praise you!!

1 Like

i’d like to get both accounts unbanned,
or maybe just one.
I don’t know, okay?
whatever it takes to play.

I’ll unban your madafaka_killer account but the old one will stay banned. You were banned previously for plasmaflooding and lying in ahelps, so make sure you don’t do that sort of thing again or you’ll end up going back to a permaban.