Ban Appeal: B0rk386

Byond Account: B0rk386 
Character Name(s): Giacomo/Urist/Fixer/Anton
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Aquarius
Round ID of Ban: 29178

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
https://imgur.com/a/J7bJVsX

State your appeal: I recognize that what I said was against the rules, although I should note this was after an ongoing dispute with another player whose ticket was filed after roundend. I was infuriated at the end of the round, and shouldn’t have made such statements, but as mentioned after the round ended, I couldn’t think straight and was angry after all that had happened, to the point where it interfered with my thinking. I know with certainty now that even threats of such behavior is not to be tolerated, and no further mistakes of that kind shall be made.
I would also like to highlight that this behavior came at the tailend of a different dispute with another player who broke the rules, and was by no means normal or typical behavior from me. As for the prior interaction with another player, I was new to AI at the time and didn’t have a good grasp on just what I had done. I find it a little dishonest to characterize my general interactions with other players as hostile, and I feel a little bit startled just one statement of such can do so much damage, even considering the circumstances.

This appeal is denied because there is nothing factually wrong with it. The say logs and the situation you exaplined all match up it wasn’t some kind of misunderstanding. It was a moment of frusteration but when you say stuff like that it is against the rules because we don’t want to see players be aggersive to each other or working each other up to break more server rules to get back at each other. This really bums me out because I wanted you as a mentor but we can’t have mentors saying things like this even if theyre frustetated so I will also be closing your app but you can apply again in 6 months.