6 Tips for writing a good ban appeal

Following this guide guarantees your appeal will be accepted or your money back. Yes, admins may have written their own guide, but can you really trust the people who GIVE bans to help you evade them? Finally I’d like to note that if you ended up here, you probably didn’t read my epic guide on how to not get banned.

1. Put the admins in their place. Technically they have authority over you, but only on a stupid forum for a stupid space game that nobody plays, and power is a transient thing anyway, as it inevitably leads the powerful to fear. Remind them that they are fat incels, and that you as a sigma male do not even care whether or not you are banned. This display of dominance is necessary to begin the bargaining process, wherein they plead for you to rejoin the server, and capitulate to your demands for unlimited antag tokens.

2. Remember, admins have no way of knowing what happened. Banned for killing the clown? He tried to kill you. Banned for breaking into the bridge? Someone thew a bluespace tomato at you. Banned for saying the n-word? You’re black in real life. Reality is your plaything. The trick is to play to the Fulp Admins’ obvious liberal agenda.

3. Be creative. Admins are sick of seeing the same appeal format over and over. Mix things up for them, make it interesting. Write your appeal in haiku form, or maybe just draw a visual representation of you appealing (worshiping Joyce’s feet or something idk) and post that. Make your appeal STAND OUT amongst the rabble.

4. If you are bad at drawing or writing poems, impress them with your intellect. Write an essay, maybe even a dissertation on why the specific rule you are being banned for should be changed. Legal expertise is not a must, but strongly recommended. If you personally do not have any, I recommend hiring legal aid. The denser the language, the better. Remember, your ban appeal should never focus on what you did wrong, but why the rules are wrong, and why they need to change.

5. In that vein, never take responsibility. Admins don’t want me to tell you this, but ‘taking responsibility’ is just a trap to get you to self-incriminate. See these two examples: 1 2 Instead of ‘taking responsibility’ and guaranteeing yourself a ban, take these steps:
    1. Say you were roleplaying your character. You didn’t say the n-word, your character did, because they’re racist. You had to, or it’d be fail rp.
    2. See tip 4 about legal arguments
    3. Blame your autism/drinking/sad life for your actions. If they ban you, it’s discrimination, and you can sue. I mean, cmon, I’m sure nobody else playing ss13 is depressed and autistic.

6. If ALL ELSE FAILS when it comes to denying responsibility, you can rely on ONE SIMPLE TRICK the admins don’t know about. Just say that your brother was using your computer. It works every time. Ban Appeal please read and cooperate with me] False ban perma banned
    it works every time

9 Likes

don’t forget to make a reddit rant post about how all the admins are assholes with as many slurs as possible!

1 Like

Make sure to do this before filing an appeal for extra points. If you try to publicly shame us, we’ll be forced to accept your appeal to save face!

1 Like

Tip 6 hits hard :pensive:

Waiting for the words from oliver oliver justin addendum but very high quality guide

Will try this!

I’m gonna write my staff application using your tips