Ban Appeal: Multikeying

Byond Account: Time_URSS
Character Name(s): Noah Jones
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Time_URSS#3724
Round ID of Ban: Unknown
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal:
Legit didn’t multikey, I didn’t even open any other account rather than this one, after I left to play another game, I find out I got banned for this. Any way to proove this issue?

After I left the round as captain (which I asked an admin to offer me to ghosts), I spent my time playing Rimworld and I went back to see I was banned for this. Makes no sense at all.

I’ve been looking into this since I was quiet curious why the ban system would pick you up since we talked a little in public chat and you told me you didn’t have a vpn or anything that would cause a false ban like that. The two accounts we caught with the ban detection system were anusbananus and anusbananus1. When we compared these accounts to yours and found something interesting anusbananus the first acount was made one day and five hours after you got a two week server ban on 4/9/2020. Then only had activity for the duration of the bans you had gotten. Ban evading is very serious and we don’t take it lightly so for the time being this appeal is denied but you are welcome to try and appeal it again in a month.