Category Request - Stories (Doesnt have to be the definitive name)

Category: Stories - General stories people have got from Fulpstation and want to tell the events of what happened in the form of a story, possibly with images, quotes or references.

If you’ve had a good round on Fulp and thought it’s something you just don’t want to be forgotten, or you just want to write for the sake of writing, Stories is the category where you can write to your hearts content. Interesting rounds with regulars, a good read for everyone around. It doesn’t have to be an actual round, it could just be something made up for the sake of entertainment. Maybe it can also take advantage of the forum post editing to make a story that constantly gets updated, or one where the comments decide what action a character does next.

Why should people use this category? What is it for?

If you’ve had a fun round of SS13 and wrote something about it, I feel like writing it in a story and putting it on the forums is a good place to put it. The alternatives to this is the Discord, or r/SS13 Subreddit. The Discord has a creative-writing channel, but isnt very active and imo, doesnt feel as good to read than on a forum post.

How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

Most other categories is for Admin shenanigans, us non staff want to be able to read and write interesting things others have done or things that happened to us.

What should topics in this category generally contain?

Main example would be Hawkins and Fea's Suicide Emporium™. The Affordable Way Out® this forum post, which many people on the Discord agree that its the best post on the forum, and is the reason why I’m requesting such a category.

Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

I dont think this fits in any other category on the forum, and though it isnt needed, it would be a nice change and something new for us to do instead of constantly refreshing the page waiting for a new grief patrol or ban appeal.

4 Likes

+1 i will like this category

+1 it would be easier to navigate with it

Done!