EosStation: New map feedback request

theres nothing Atmos related in this room its next to dorms

Viro’s quarters are named Virology Access.

there is a lack of enough borg chargers for such a big station, in my opinion

Cargo office APC might be not working. The equipment is not connected to the APC.

fixed

this has been fixed

these have been properly named

Xenobio has four APC’s all powering the equipment and if one goes down xenobio goes down, here are three fully functioning but the fourth in the pen room needs to be rebooted so the entire system goes down

Too many items in the RD locker to fit so it just piles onto the floor in front of it

this has been fixed thank you

it would be nice if the main jannie closet was with the rest of service

why maints access to perma?

Two REAL abyssal masks in the fight ring
dreamseeker_otSKlc9UuW>floating apc n gamer room

“Science cell locker” in engineering sec cell

glass airlocks… please…

all fixed, the maint is connected because I want to give the prisoners a chance to escape

fixed the placement

fixed

fixed

fixed the gravity and botany stuff

fixed the terminal problems

fixed it all ty for the help, the power drain is due to it being so large but setting up solar makes each dep independent also helps the power problems

This will be a lengthy one so bear with me.

General airlocks

There are many airlocks like this around the station (good as it breaks up atmos) but they should be glass just to make it easier to see.

Valves

I have no idea what these do; however, if it’s atmos related, giving the crew full access to turn them might not be a good idea. That being said, I’m glad they’re manual and not digital.

Medbay lobby

The medbay lobby (these airlocks and the ones to the southwest of them) need to have public access.

Weird tool sheds

These tool storages (which are similar to public tool storage on Helio) are very abundant but locked behind maints access. Either remove the window so it’s less baity or make the door public.

Firelocks

Weird instances of firelocks being down at shift start. They were mostly maint doors or just single misc doors.

Sec checkpoints

I love you for making cells in the sec checkpoints but there’s no timers for them! This was an issue on every checkpoint I saw, meaning engi, med and science.

Meteor shielding

The meteor shielding is really cool to see outside (and incredibly necessary). It’d be nice to see unfinished, extra shielding that the engi’s can go to space and make for more protection.

Public gardens

Quite possibly my favourite part of the map but the trays shouldn’t have separations between them. Gardens are meant to be worse than botany, so keeping the trays together to pollinate, balances it a bit better. I saw this same thing with other gardens too.

Chapel

The chapel is fucking huge. Adding things like rows of coffins, mass driver and confession booths would help to break up the space. Also, stuff like the tables of items like in Delta or Helio.

Botany

The lack of windows or windoors mean for easy tiding, where botanists don’t have CQC to throw them out like chefs do. Also, every single tray was separated, which is kinda whack for balance. I’d really refer to Helio where some are separated but not all.

Kitchen

The kitchen is fucking huge. My idea would be to remove the counters that have blue and change the red part to counters (so it’s kinda like a corner part that passerbys can come into?). There should be more griddles too!

SM access

Janitor having SM access? Not sure how this happened so ask John.

Tiny fans

You’d have to ask Helian about how to balance this. As far as I am aware, tiny fans should be avoided in their use. Given the size of this map, I don’t think it’s far fetched to have a few though. There are definitely areas that require these fans more than others (see the heading CentCom dock and Cross section hallway).

Weird rooms

Seems like a weird room that could be used for more, that’s all. I saw two rooms like this in the south east part? I think?

Miner lockers

There’s A LOT of clothing lockers here. I would really recommend swapping the clothing lockers for mining lockers (and the mining lockers for clothing lockers, as there were only 3 mining lockers I saw).

Cargo breach!

Either someone tided and did a good job of cleaning the mess OR there’s a missing windoor here.

EVA gear

On some maps like Box, jetpacks and the likes are free. On other maps like Meta (I think), they are locked behind windoors with bridge access. Your choice but it would be good to know.

Holy shit what the fuck

No idea how you would go about this, I think you’ve probably done the best you can do BUT MAN IS THIS A MESS.

Ice cream room

This little icecream shop was cute but it had three filled lockers with food (some of which are pies, that wouldn’t be fun if the clowns found out). It also risks ruining the chef’s job with people just getting free food from here.

Also, this airlock doesn’t really fit.

Robotics lab

No idea about the validity of this but it’s here to investigate.

Syndicate cards

Swap these red cards for literally anything else. They do a fair amount of brute damage when thrown (like 5 - 10? I don’t remember) and it removes any reason to buy them from the uplink.

Cross section hallway

This hallway (and most of the spacewalk hallways) needs more airlocks to break them up, maybe even needing some tiny fans. It takes one broken window to depressurise the whole thing. Given the size of it too, you can’t escape the low pressure quickly.

Public mining shuttle

These doors should be linked together so they can’t both be left open to depressurise the entire hall (this is below the cross section hall in the previous header). Helio has something like this in place.

CentCom dock

The airlocks to, what I assume is, the CentCom ferry dock, don’t have any restricted access or measures to prevent atmos changes. This means they can very easily be opened by anyone, depressurising the hallway.

Abyssal masks

There shouldn’t even be one of these on the map, despite how fun they are.

Jacob's ladder

Same as the last header, needs complete removal.

Interrogation room

There’s a few things here. It has windows and glass doors, which allow it to be interrupted (see Meta, Delta or Box for really good interrogation rooms, sorry Helian). It’s a tad small, which is a non-issue but I’d like it to be bigger. It also has the Cell 1 timer on the wall, meaning all the other cells have the wrong timers on them too!

Mis-named doors

There are multiple doors in brig that have the wrong name. I didn’t see this as an issue anywhere else, so I’d recommend just combing through brig for now.

Brig suggestion

I feel like this could have a plastic flap section, delivery section (holy shit a mail system on this map would help SO MUCH. Selene does it amazingly for reference.) or a place for the 2 secways to park. Just a way to fill the empty space.

I'm racist

Almost looks like the french flag :face_vomiting:

In reality I think some of the floor decals are really cute :slightly_smiling_face:

Server room

I think server rooms on every other map have a full door, instead of glass. Just a nitpick.

Extinguishers

Unsure if this is roundstart or not. If it is, just a normal red extinguisher should be used.

Cargo shuttle

Just simply not a fan of the box shuttle. Adding a few edges would make it more visually appealing. I love the decals and conveyer belts though!

Med kits

Something about advanced medkits being roundstart? They should be locked behind credits at the vendor (so that the fucking power-reviver doesn’t make a million red medbots).

Maint loot

Replacing these two with the degrading versions would be better, as other maps do it.

APC MOMENT

WHAT HOW

Xenobio

No idea about the validity but this was a complaint.

SMES'

I noticed immediately upon joining, that there was no power. There’s gonna have to be a lot of charged SMES’ at roundstart to give departments time to get solars up.

Captain's antique

John reported that the captain’s antique was still in the rubble around the station. This shouldn’t be anywhere.

Solars

Apparently a lot of solars didn’t have consoles or SMES’? They’re probably a good thing to add.

I’m sure there’s other ones but I can’t think of any right now. It was a nice first view and I’m hopeful for the map. It’s gonna need a lot of maintenance though!

I think that no freezer / heater on the map is connected to waste. Here are a couple of examples:

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Amazing amount of work put into this its very obvious you’ve been working hard! I don’t have any feed back or anything as of right now I just wanted to tell you I think its super impressive all the work you’ve done I remember when this project first started.

1 Like