Felinids start with brain damage

Guess I’ll just have mannitol in my inventory and continue as normal.

just make it so that you cant be felinid at the start you have to go the genetics and change your dna. it makes sense because its a mutation and not an actual race.

1 Like

the army of assist breaking into genetics to get the uwu ears

This is a really good idea, but I think it should have a random chance to spawn you in with 100 brain damage so you instantly die. Maybe like 4%? Should keep people on their toes

Good idea, but 100 brain damage won’t kill you

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not and it’s starting to scare me

Hmm. Looking into the possibility of Felinids taking brain damage when they say uwu, owo, nyaaa, or senpai. A PR will be forthcoming. Nothing will stop me.

5 Likes

You would be my hero

Spray bottles

This. Spray bottles stun and/or cause a panic attack. That would be an excellent way of adding a negative that makes felinids more unique with a real detriment to them.

4 Likes

That’s an amazing idea. I’ll look into that. Anyone know what files hold the racial stuff like flies taking more damage from flyswatters? That’d probably be a good starting point.

Edit 1: Found it. Starting coding and working out how the hell to implement this.

Edit 2: Decided on making the brain damage taken on saying trigger based on a latent gene similar to how humans have monkified. The aversion to water will likely be a mood debuff to avoid it being abused to stunlock Felinids.

finally, i can stop pretending to hate spray bottles and actually hate them

This thread is fucked up. Today’s irony is tomorrow’s sincerity. Sure let’s PR in something that’ll add more tickets, subtle grief and racism.

1 Like

Who said anything about irony?

2 Likes

I wiww become mowe wacist than chu couwd even possibwy imagine.

1 Like

Yes

I did not, in any way, propose this ironically

Felinids should be able to jump tables faster while they have a tail, and slower than normal without one.

Headpatting a felinid should give a small moodlet to the person petting, since of course, felinids have soft cat ears.

A Felinids tail should wag automatically and only when its at orange mood or lower, since cats wag their tail as a sign of annoyance or aggression rather than happiness or affection.

Just things I’ve thought of that are unique and not very powerful.

1 Like

When you c

If this is ironic racism, its cringe.
If this is unironic racism, its still cringe.
This is cringe.

1 Like