Fluffyghost Ban Appeal - One month later

Byond Account: Fluffyghost 
Character Name(s): S.T.U.P.I.D.
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): FluffyGhost#3925
Round ID of Ban: 21810 

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

Banned from Roles: silicon, AI, Cyborg permanently - Admin interact
Kept rule lawyering about using UwU speak as the AI after being told to stop. Argued that your AI was “build in japan or something”. You can appeal this when you agree that this is not how to appropraitely play AI (or any role). Round 21810

State your appeal:
I am re-appealing after a month as it was asked in my other appeal (Fluffyghost Ban Appeal)

I’d like to add that in the other mentioned request I had just started playing the game, Fulp is my first server I played and learnt the ropes in, I was not reading the chat nor had any idea of what sound would an admin message make so that’s why I didn’t change the name immediately, I didn’t ignore it, I simply had no skill to even realize I got a message asking me to, once it was reiterated afterwards and I learnt from a previous interaction what is the notification sound of an admin message I happily changed it

1 Like

As I said in the last appeal, this was the second time staff had to ask you multiple times to follow proper RP appropriate name/actions. something that won’t be even a note for most players as they just agree and stop instead of escalating.

So this is appealed but if something like this happen again it will just be a perma server ban without appeal, we shouldn’t need to keep asking you multiple times to follow or quite simple RP rules.

Accepted.