MadKunt as Captain griefing

I didn’t have proof, but I had grounds for suspicion. These are very different things. If you find someone with a knife with human blood, you don’t have proof that they assaulted someone, but you’ll have a very strong suspicion. I already detailed why I had that suspicion, go read the original text.

Who says I didn’t care? I clearly said I was investigating. You have no grounds to state that our investigation of the captain’s body, which was interrupted by the shuttle’s arrival and departure, wouldn’t include an assessment of who killed it. I believe that I asked on comms who killed the captain, to see if someone was already aware and could tell me.

Yes, of course my rudeness increased during the discussion, you’re fabricating lies with the admitted goal of trying to get me falsely job banned. Would you not be equally angry?!

You would rather let a suspected ling go. That is your opinion. This could be the case, if not for the fact that the person he was trying to kill was ME. Do you actually expect anyone of sane mind to wait to die to assert that they have a suspicion?
I disagree with your statement that lings aren’t powerful, but that’s a matter of opinion.

How the hell would I know if cargo has ordered mindshields? The lings could have been among them! And importantly, how do YOU know cargo hasn’t ordered mindshields? The HoP was a suspected ling and could have very easily ordered mindshields if he actually were one.

I like how you’ve openly admitted to powergaming (using the station shield to spy on command frequencies)

I think I’m done arguing with you. You’ve done nothing but produce attempts at defamation. Half of what you two say are pure lies, the other half are lies with truth sprinkled in to make it at least look true, and you’ve admitted that your goal is to try to get me job banned, out of nothing except your metagrudge.

You’ve played well trying to keep me on the defensive. Madkunt has yet to explain why he self-antagged, which is what led to this entire incident.
At the time, I saw a ling disguised as the captain trying to assassinate me.
With the power of hindsight, I see that this wasn’t the case, but rather there was a moron who self-antagged, arrogant in his belief that he was beyond suspicion, thinking that lings could not transform into the captain. A misunderstanding at best, a result of metagrudge at worst. Other than his metagrudge, seems like an IC issue.
What I still don’t understand is why, before all of that, he was smearing me and saying that I mistreated prisoners (which the prisoners themselves can disprove). Even after confronting me, and after me presenting the prisoners who testified that they weren’t mistreated, on the contrary even, he continued to spout these lies.
I can only conclude that this is the result of a metagrudge, which is against the rules and not an IC issue.

In either case, I don’t expect the admins to give the slightest of shits, as we both neglected to include the proper round number.

P.S. Apparently misconceptions about lings (such as the one that the captain had) are common here, such as here Grief Patrol: Deputy tries to attack heads for not giving her AA where a user states that “I could not possibly be a ling as I joined late” which is simply not true, as I’ve been a late join ling in the past.