Metagaming EVERYWHERE

Knowing which type of blob vulnurable to what is metagaming.
Knowing that anesthesia is used only by antags is metagaming.
Arresting people who loiter near brig or bridge is metagaming.
Killing assistants in blood is metagaming.
Knowing chemical recipes is metagaming.
EVERYTHING IS METAGAMING.

But for real, I seen alot of people using OOC terms in IC too much. I hate it.

you cant stop me from ock icking about fish

So help me god everyone will know about fish whether they like it or not

2 Likes

YA’LL mOFOS be crazy when I FIRst JOINED in WWE was a MATHFUCKIN LRP SERVER now WE TURNED INTO A MRP WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN MAN AND HERE YOU ARE TALKIN BOUT RANDOM SHIZZZZ CUH U CRAZY U NEW KIDS R CRAZY!!!
YA’LL DON’T KNOW THE FUN OF LRP u GET to shoot AND kill PEOPle and HANG around maintenace FOR no reason AND now YOU need a FUCKING reason TO fucking kill someone MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN and HERE u R Tryna TELL me THAT learning and applying what you learnt from the previous ROUND is FUCKIN MememememmemetA gaming MAAAAAAAAAAAAN HOW about HOW ABOUT…HOW about WE revert back FULP to LRP Literally tHE best DECISION we can MAKE as of this day.ALL of our problems will be solved if we just revert back TO LRP. I want TO be a rat.
HOW about…WE kill each other JUST for a day TOTALmayhem eu know EVERYONE here is too PASSIVE cause of the STUPID update MAAAAAAN too passive TOO NICE ya’ll NED TO learn SOMETHIN from ME BE an CUL huehuhuhhuhue MAn listne we need to bomb the command chain.

10 Likes

people metagaming names of people they’ve never met beforew!!

1 Like

the police officer in real life getting smited by god for arresting me (i am soaked in blood with a gas mask on)

7 Likes

Smoke timmy’s first candy smokes to avoid going to the chef for food in case it is laced or there is no food.
Chose the alcohol resilience perk to avoid going to med in case it will get bombed by someone.
Remove my id and wear a gasmask so antags cannot find me just in case they need to assassinate me.
Leather satchel to reduce my surface area in combat.
Empty my box in my bag so I can put a entire toolbox tools inside of it.
Rush to public garden to make durathread gear as extra protection.
My existance is to metagame

1 Like

Arresting people who loiter near brig or bridge is metagaming.

Dude I hate to break it to you… but loitering is a real crime IRL

7 Likes

But how, if I stand near police station too long I will be arrested? Sounds cool

i use the shotgun, you know why? because the shotgun doesn’t miss, and unlike the shitty hybrid taser it stops a criminal in their tracks in 2 hits. bang, bang. and they’re fucking done. I use four shots just to make damn sure. Because, once again, im not there to coddle a bunch of criminal scum, I’m here to: 1. survive the fucking round. 2. guard the armory. so you can absolutely get fucked.

if I get unbanned, which i wont, you can guarantee i will continue to use the shotgun to apprehend criminals. because it’s quick, clean and effective as fuck. why in the seven hells would i fuck around with the disabler shots, which take half the clip just to take someone down, or with the taser bolts which are slow as balls, impossible to aim and do about next to jack shit. The shotgun is the superior law enforcement weapon, because it stops crime. and it stops crime by reducing the number of criminals roaming the fucking halls.

5 Likes

Rip buckshot

1 Like

imagine if Anesthetic actually had purpose for surgery

I mean it kinda does now with the cryo rework

i meant the anesthetic tanks that you put on a patient

I thought this thread was just a joke but I got a note for metagaming too

I think they should make the rules more clear. I didnt even know that breaking the ORM was specifically traitor objective, I just assumed since I knew about the protolathe destruction objectives.

Shouldn’t the mime breaking the ORM be IC justification for him being a traitor?

i mean yes but as it says right there “Knowledge of antags and round types without IC justification is considered metagaming” why would a paramedic know someone was a traitor just because they broke a machine

• Why would a mime be breaking the ORM with engineering tools, mimes aren’t supposed to be tampering with machinery

• The mime did it right in front of cargo without even trying to hide his actions, it was an obvious act of sabotage

• why would a paramedic know the mime is a traitor and is sabotaging

• call sec and tell them the mime is breaking shit instead of knowing they are a traitor

• I saw him doing it right in front of cargo and it was a traitorous act that he did out in the open

• I could have called sec but I didnt cause I didnt want to ruin his traitor round just cause he broke the ORM

1 Like

cuz he has eyeballs and saw him doing something extremely destructive that impacts the whole station?

how far is this performative ignorance meant to go anyway? At some point you’re just expecting players to roleplay as oblivious morons. Most servers operate under the RP rules that crew are aware of most antags, from cult to traitors. I mean the station announcement system itself tells every crewmember there’s potential threats when you go to Blue Alert, the CentComm printout mentions possible antags, staff heads and sec frequently alert the crew when we’re in a contested system, and you can get cosplay syndie spacesuits and toy ritual daggers and foam armblades. The crew knows what antags are.

Telling players they gotta play dumb is a terrible thing, it’s like playing hide and seek with a 5 year old. You can clearly see their feet beneath the curtains but you get yelled at if you don’t act like a dumbass and check the closet first. DUUH WHAT’S WITH THESE SPOOKY RUNES IN THIS FAR OFF MAINT CLOSET

“hey sec the mime just destroyed the ORM”
you just replace mime with whoever you just witnessed destroy it
im not saying play like your the dumbest person on the station im just saying you wouldnt know they actively are a terrorist attacking the orm unless you also are apart of the syndicate (a traitor) and maybe sec

1 Like