Nomyzs Mentor Application 2: Electric Boogaloo

Sorry about the first one, that was a missclick.

Byond Account: Tairusama
Character Name(s): Angela Ness and if you look back far enough, Perspehone Ness
Discord Name: Nomyzs#6219
Timezone: GMT, GMT+1
Active hours: morning-afternoon active on discord, mostly play in the evenings

How long have you played on Fulpstation?

My current tracked playtime is 203h as living, although most of that is from a year ago, the so called ssethtide. After that I had a year long=break till September?.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

Engineering-I understand construction pretty well, but I’d say my biggest experience is in Atmos, including both pipe networks and firefighting.
I do understand SM and am able to fix it decently.

Science-can do all of the jobs in sci, except from carding an AI as RD since there never was a need for that.

Medical- despite being my most played departament, right now I’d be the most useless doctor. I can do chemistry fairly easily and plumbing is of no trouble for me. I know how to perform surgeries as well as am able to be a competent viro.

Command- as a command role, I try to focus on managing my department rather than being the one working, that inculdes prioritazing safety of my subordiantes.

Silicon- borgs are fun to play as, but require knowledge of different departments depending of which borg you play as. In general, I know which laws to follow and which to ahelp.

Security- I didn’t play much, but for civillians in general, don’t do crimes. if it is a crime irl, it probably is too in space law.

Service- again, didn’t play much.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?

I know that it happened a while ago, but I really liked the change between LRP and MRP. I am glad to see less powergaming than a year before. Other than that, the biggest issue I can see are borgs who abuse their powers, causing normal crew to mistreat the rest of them.

2 Likes

We played alot together last year and the player has a very good roleplay standard with their characters, specialy on CMO and Captain.

So +1 for my part

1 Like

Good boi, +1

1 Like

Guys above ^ are Yoggers.

But yeah seems a good mentor, at least someone that will help me in basics of virology.

got my +Nerd

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t know you IC, but having as much play time on the server as you do with 0 admin remarks is pretty impressive. Clearly you know the rules and care enough to follow them. +1

2 Likes

Your app has been accepted. Welcome aboard!

1 Like