OrangeClown: Being specifically targeted by admins; multiple bans have had completely fabricated information in it

CKey: OrangeClown

You have been banned by Manray0 from the server.
Reason: Core Rule 2 (Griefing), 0.1 (Being a dick) - As a non-antag mime, deepfried tech storage, the CMO’s locker and Captain’s ID. You just got off a ban for similar behaviour so this has moved up to a week. Deepfry spraying was so 4 months ago, get with the times.
This ban is temporary, it will be removed in 1 week. The round ID is 11074.
To appeal this ban go to https://forum.fulp.gg/c/If-you-want-to-appeal-your-bans-do-it-here/7

full log is here: https://hastebin.com/jawocaviyi.http

Similar to several days ago, I have been banned with a ban reason that doesn’t match what I actually did; which despite my ban appeal was never amended to be correct.

I don’t know if the admins are grudging against me or if they are banning me as soon as I am unbanned for sport, but if something isn’t done about the fact that Admins are adding completely fabricated information to my bans then I give up trying to play on Fulpstation.

I suspect it’s because I posted on Reddit about horatio22 banning me for being on the bridge of the shuttle along with five crabs and a rat king, because as a Mime, I did not “belong” there and had “spammed” depatures. That is when all of this started. Prior to that I had a few bwoinks to tell me to not do something in particular but that was it - bwoinks.

In reality deepfrying tech storage probably prevented griefing if anything because of all the dangerous machine boards in there. Additionally, I did not break in - it was just bolted open, and I did not touch secure tech storage.

CMO’s locker, and office were both open - I don’t know why he allowed a Mime into his office with his locker open but generally speaking an open head locker only has the million and one junk items left over after you take what you need from it.

Nothing of value was fried, besides the hypospray, which I don’t know why that was laying out in the open and I only noticed it was fried while making sure I didn’t actually deepfry the Captain’s id by accident.

If my bans had accurate messages, then yes, I could say to myself I did X and got banned for X; but it seems like I am doing X and being banned for Y; where Y is easily proven to be false by checking the logs. I even told the admin that I did not do it, but he went ahead and banned me for it anyway, clearly without checking logs. This is why I suspect that this is intentional behavior.

I have had multiple rounds where sec arrested me at round-start for no reason and sent me to lavaland.
I was arrested and sentenced to execution for the crime of having “virus bombs” on my PDA.
I was executed for having wheelie-heelies.
I was arrested for being attacked by an assistant running around with a claymore while in crit.

The list goes on - I ahelped and generally nothing was ever done, by these same admins, about these players despite the fact it ended my round except for the time they replaced the HOS for not knowing what default PDAs look like.

I constantly see this happen to other players every single round and nothing is ever really done about it. Heads don’t know how to carry a player or use their ID Consoles? No problem! Ending the round of random players as sec? OK! Effectively spawn camping the shuttle as a wizard? As long as you’re meta-friends with the admins, OK!

And if there are game mechanics that you want removed from the game, it’s not difficult to comment them out instead of banning people for doing things intentionally coded into the game that doesn’t hurt any players. If I were making max-cap bombs and blowing up tech storage as a non-antag or killing people, then yes, by all means that is a really shitty thing to do.

However, as someone who is experienced and plays as gimmick service roles I am being banned as soon as I am unbanned, each time with accusations that imply I did a much worse thing than I really did. If this is how Fulpstation is now, then okay, I can accept it and just give up trying to play on it.

Line 2600: Admin PM from-Manray0: Why are you deepfrying everything? That hasn't been funny since the Youtube video publicising it
Line 2622: PM to-Admins: everything i have done is non-vital stuff.
Line 2699: Admin PM from-Manray0: You went into CMO's room to deepfry their locker.
**Line 2725: Admin PM from-Manray0: And the Captain's ID.**

** Line 2750: PM to-Admins: i did not deepfry the captain’s id**
Line 2826: Admin PM from-Manray0: Make sure to include me in the reddit post bud
Line 2851: PM to-Admins: if you are accusing me of deepfrying anything actually relevant to the game you’re out of your mind

List of items deep fried:

Line 1604: The french beret rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1640: Nanite Cloud Control (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1641: Teleporter (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1642: Destructive Analyzer (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1643: Nanite Chamber (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1644: DNA Console (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1645: Nanite Programmer (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1646: Exosuit Fabricator (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1647: Departmental Circuit Imprinter (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1648: DNA Scanner (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1649: Nanite Program Hub (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1650: R&D Server (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1651: AI Integrity Restorer (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1652: R&D Console (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1653: Nanite Chamber Control (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1656: Medical Records Console (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1657: Chem Dispenser (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1658: ChemMaster 3000 (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1659: Smoke Machine (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1660: PanD.E.M.I.C. 2200 (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1663: Station Alerts (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1664: Atmospheric Alert (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1665: Power Monitor (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1668: Departmental Circuit Imprinter (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1669: Nanite Chamber (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1670: Nanite Programmer (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1671: R&D Console (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1672: Destructive Analyzer (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1673: DNA Console (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1674: Nanite Program Hub (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1675: Nanite Chamber Control (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1676: Nanite Cloud Control (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1677: AI Integrity Restorer (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1678: Exosuit Fabricator (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1679: R&D Server (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1680: DNA Scanner (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1681: Teleporter (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1684: PanD.E.M.I.C. 2200 (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1685: ChemMaster 3000 (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1686: Smoke Machine (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1687: Chem Dispenser (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1688: Medical Records Console (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1691: Power Monitor (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1692: Atmospheric Alert (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1693: Station Alerts (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1699: Prisoner Management Console (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1700: Security Records Console (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1701: Security Cameras (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1704: Booze Dispenser (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1705: Microwave (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1706: Arcade Battle (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1707: Outpost Status Display (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1708: Mining Equipment Vendor (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1709: Autolathe (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1710: Orion Trail (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1711: Ore Redemption (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1712: Slot Machine (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1713: Soda Dispenser (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1716: Announcement System (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1717: Subspace Broadcaster (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1718: Telecommunication Server (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1719: Message Monitor (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1720: Processor Unit (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1721: Subspace Receiver (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1722: Telecommunications Server Monitor (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1723: Bus Mainframe (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1724: Telecommunications Monitor (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1727: Outpost Status Display (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1728: Slot Machine (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1729: Mining Equipment Vendor (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1730: Autolathe (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1731: Arcade Battle (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1732: Soda Dispenser (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1733: Orion Trail (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1734: Ore Redemption (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1735: Microwave (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1736: Booze Dispenser (Machine Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1739: Security Cameras (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1740: Prisoner Management Console (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1741: Security Records Console (Computer Board) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1744: The firelock circuitry rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1745: The firelock circuitry rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1748: The power control module rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1749: The power control module rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1752: The airlock electronics rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1753: The airlock electronics rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1756: The micro-laser rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1757: The high-power micro-laser rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1758: The high-power micro-laser rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1759: The high-power micro-laser rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1760: The high-power micro-laser rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1763: The micro-manipulator rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1764: The micro-manipulator rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1765: The micro-manipulator rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1766: The micro-manipulator rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1769: The capacitor rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1770: The capacitor rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1771: The matter bin rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1772: The matter bin rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1775: The subspace wavelength analyzer rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1776: The subspace wavelength analyzer rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1777: The subspace wavelength analyzer rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1780: The subspace amplifier rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1781: The subspace amplifier rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1782: The subspace amplifier rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1785: The subspace ansible rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1786: The subspace ansible rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1787: The subspace ansible rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1788: The ansible crystal rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1789: The ansible crystal rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1790: The ansible crystal rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1793: The hyperwave filter rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1794: The hyperwave filter rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1795: The hyperwave filter rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1796: The hyperwave filter rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1797: The hyperwave filter rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1800: The subspace transmitter rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1801: The subspace transmitter rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1802: The subspace treatment disk rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1803: The subspace treatment disk rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1804: The subspace treatment disk rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1807: The flashlight rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1808: The flashlight rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1809: The flashlight rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1810: The flash rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1813: The welding tool rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1814: The wrench rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1815: The pocket crowbar rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1818: The wirecutters rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1819: The screwdriver rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1820: The pocket crowbar rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1823: The cable coil rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1824: The cable coil rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1825: The cable coil rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1826: The multitool rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1829: The air alarm electronics rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1830: The air alarm electronics rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1833: The intelliCard rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1836: The high-capacity power cell+ rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1837: The high-capacity power cell+ rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1838: The T-ray scanner rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1839: The optical meson scanner rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1842: The electrical toolbox rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1843: The multitool rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1849: The analyzer rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1850: The analyzer rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1851: The T-ray scanner rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1854: The sticky tape rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1855: The health analyzer rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1856: The health analyzer rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1859: The plant analyzer rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 1860: The plant analyzer rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 2538: The bio suit rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 2539: The chief medical officer’s labcoat rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 2540: The chief medical officer’s jumpsuit rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 2541: The chief medical officer’s jumpskirt rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 2542: The brown shoes rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 2543: The Med-U DELUXE cartridge rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 2544: the chief medical officer’s headset rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 2545: The command megaphone rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 2546: The flash rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 2547: The hypospray rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 2548: The medical door remote rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 2549: The pet collar rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 2550: The pet carrier rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 2551: The unhooked defibrillator mount rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 2552: The Departmental Techfab (Machine Board) - Medical rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 2553: The photo album (Chief Medical Officer) rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 2554: The digitigrade brown shoes rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.
Line 2555: The autosurgeon rapidly fries as it’s splashed with hot oil! Somehow.

Additionally I am beginning to wonder what motivations admins would have for getting rid of experienced players playing gimmick roles who make sure to avoid maiming or killing people except in self-defense while keeping inexperienced players who just run around murderboning as sec.

At this point I don’t know what you expect you grief then get mad admins catch you but are also mad admins don’t catch people who grief. If you think we’re being hostile towards you because a reddit post you’re wrong we get people crying all the time on reddit. We’re an MRP server and beginner friendly before anything else. You can see why ruining all these items isn’t very MRP friendly when people actually want to use them and they’re their for a reason. Possibly my favorite quote in this whole book you’ve wrote for us today is

"In reality deepfrying tech storage probably prevented griefing if anything because of all the dangerous machine boards in there. "

Because its not only the problem of you ruining other peoples rounds but also power gaming to cuck traitors and you openly admit to knowing that. You’re not going to be here much longer if you dont actually read the rules, we’re MRP that means do YOUR job not ruin other peoples round for the funnies you might be best suited for LRP or NRP servers.

TLDR: Denied

1 Like

I know this ban has already been handled but uh you literally just admitted to multiple rule violations in your own description of the situation. Captains ID being in your possession as a non-antag mime is powergaming, that alone was ban worthy. Deep frying tool storage as a mime is grief, if you were the clown maybe that might be a bit more forgivable. You also deepfried an antag objective in the cmo’s locker as per your own statement which is bannable on it’s own again. How are we targeting you for breaking rules when you openly admit to them being broken? O.o Staff members sometimes make mistakes and write things incorrectly but that is why we have note appeals to correct mistakes which i have gone ahead and fixed for you to better describe why you were banned in both instances.
We have a saying here that i have stood by since the first day i started moderating and that is “one persons rule breaking behavior doesn’t magically forgive your own.” People who are ruining other peoples rounds by killing them as sec or w/e are being dealt with as per our ban policy. They may be brand new players who don’t know any better or are slowly rolling along the ban progression system but with over 100 players and a large chunk of people not ahelping things it gets difficult to catch everything. We also have grief patrols if something you ahelp isn’t handled in the round so another staff member can check into it later.