Permaban appeal | appeal one

Byond Account: RevenantTheFurry (i dont know how to change it)
Character Name(s): Deegeeta-Geem | Ange-moth (old character from another game)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Pathetacy
Round ID of Ban: 28901

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): “security officer tried to kill a clown with a circ saw, then killed themselves with an a ssd cargo tech. when talked to said they were “done with this game” I will grand this wish.” applied by soreyew
State your appeal: i knew this was going to get me banned. and yes, i will fully admit that i am at fault. however the reason why i was banned was not exactly helped by the fact my mindset was not in the greatest place (which is also not helped with my diagnosed Asperger’s and suspected ADHD) so, again i will fully admit my fault here.

i would also like to mention, there are some extra details that i should’ve added however if i did add them it would’ve turned less from a haiku to a seventh graders reading book about history without pictures.

No shit, Sherlock.

This is entirely not appropriate to bring up here. This whole appeal makes no attempt to apologize nor does it make any mention of reading the rules and ensuring that it won’t happen again. Instead, you bring up your diagnosis as a sort of geat-out-jail-free card which does not work in the real world and defintely does not work in a community that is also mostly neurodivergent- myself included.

This is denied.