SeleneStation: New map feedback request

@JohnWillard Added, the IDs were actually already on the doors and lockers, I just forgot the timers.

@grass The kitchen counter has been expanded by 1 and the kitchen made slightly larger at the expense of botany.

Currently the only toolbox in sec spaws in the contraband locker which is both unintuitive and weird, it would be nice if it spawned somewhere easier to see like in the warden’s office or jus on a table in armory. Having a yellow one would also be handy.

about the Shuttle for Selene
image that single command door stops all of sec from entering their area with no way to go around might need a bit of access changing

Selene’s cargo’s atmos is completely independent from distro, all of its pumps are connected to some layer 4 cyan pipes and only these cyan pipes, with no connection to the outside pipenet (outside of the scrubber network). It’s kind of awkward since it makes cargo immune to distro plasmafloods while also making it very easy to be targeted for flooding by simply replacing the air canister with a plasma one.
While some areas such as xenobiology and virology also have their own air supplies disconnected from distro, they’re in the extremities of the station, not connected to the main hallways and prone to being hit by meteorites, none of these applying to cargo which has no connection from space, being surrounded by maintenance hallways and being connected to the primary hallways. Giving that kind of edge to cargo seems unnecessary.

This is intentional. After reports of constant rebellion by cargo, separate air supply with easy access to N2O flood was installed so that “cargonia” can easily be put down.

Based cargo staying independent from the rest of the station in atmos too now

2 Likes

yea i love the intentional designs pretty sure selene cargo deputies spawn with an armour vest too which is fun so 10/10 cargo intentional designs revolving around cargonia :slight_smile:

1 Like

deputy spawns don’t have anything to do with the map though. Also this is a pretty big weak point of cargo, so I don’t get what you are saying here.

weird because every time ive been a cargo deputy only on selene have i ever had the big armour vest thing? ive never had it on any other map so IDK

I posted this on the bug reports channel but just to be sure it isn’t buried, paramedics have access to solars access maints but not the airlocks. Makes any EVA a big pain as I believe outside of maybe some airlocks out of engineering, they can only enter/exit from arrivals/evac

pretty sure it’s like this on all stations. But yea it does suck.

This APC in the Selene AI sat is hard to use by the AI since the status display renders on top, covering half of the sprite.

Having a welding fuel tank in engineering would be handy

• The door to the Morgue has the same appearance as all the other jobs in med rather than the usual one every other station has

• Also it’d be nice to have more miscelanous medical suplies strewn about in medbay like other stations have. A bottle or two of multiver and epinephrine in the main medbay or the chem counter, some sutures and meshes here and there, an IV medicine bag etc. They’re valuable for making chem reactions and stocking up roundstart and having them is the norm.

Made the pr

1 Like

made the pr for the doors

In engineering, there are no electrical lockers (the ones that have insuls, toolboxes and inducers) so it would be nice to see one or two. If not, just some inducers on a table is all I really want.

There is also a big lack of space heaters in maints, in my experience, unless they were all stolen three minutes into the round.

The AI can’t see inside the SM inner chamber and interact with the Air Alarm there.
There also isn’t a CO2 loop in the waste line to keep some gas there for Freezers like Cryo.

While not as obvious as it should be there is one in the maintenance area between the CE office/engine and atmos, the one that leads to the engineering escape pod.

I’ll make the pr for the electrical closets, I was told to not touch the maint what so ever but I’ll ask them about the heaters anyways