SeleneStation: New map feedback request

Would you like to collaborate in a PR to fix the problems?

If I could wave a magic wand what I would add:

1. Would be hard by the looks of what’s already laid down but personally I would like it if Botany on here and the other maps would have more space to work. Botany Is always a cluster and just having some more space would be nice. However currently that’d probably require too much shifting the entire area around to accommodate.

2. I don’t think I’ve seen this done on any of the maps but personally think it would be a nice touch. Adding those Air Vent Blower things to the Airlocks in Cargo & the Cargo Shuttle Doors If possible. To help a bit when stuff/doors etc get weird and can sometimes cause the area to depressurize.
    However I’m just stating QOL stuff, not sure how practical it would be to implement or if people wouldn’t like it for whatever reason.

The map overall is pretty awesome imo. It seems pretty fresh compared to stations like Meta.

Awesome Work!

If someone wants to redesign botany, I encourage that. However, I just opted for trays over space, which is why extra room is sparse.

As for the tiny fans, they are a sin of mapping and shouldn’t be included on any station, even if they are nice.

Thank you

I could try to tackle botany

unused maints too large and wasteful, no handily accessible map, the perma bring in the north west is terrible, but having it as a separate satellite station is a good idea

Mismatched walls in secure engi looking a little sussy

It hurts my eyes I can never play again

1 Like

Very sussy, like special spots for antags to break in.

Pr made

I made the pr I put the clutter thing in mind and although I moved small amount of stuff tell me if it is what you wanted

We break Rwalls like men.

Hulktide

Problem I noticed recently: Detectives can’t get into the morgue in Selene, for some reason.

No one can

Wh-
What?

what how

What

Tcomms doesn’t have a Tcomm admin announcement request console

Perma prison is terrible on Selene, as a sec main it’s definitely the worst prison there is for sec to handle, the teleport pad takes too long to recharge, so if you wanna transfer someone you only have a few seconds till he gets out of handcuffs and have to run after him, cause you cannot just walk with him into perma.

Also brig lacks gulag shuttle (ling gibbing), the entrances are kinda hard to access, as an officer you can only walk through the main door or delivery crawl, compared to for example delta or meta 3 easily accessible entrances (maint, main, gulag). I don’t like the inconsistency.
Feel like security’s place should always be on the side or top of the station, middle just feels wrong and has no space access.

I like the maints, they’re vast and better than helio atleast, but because of sec department it’s my least favorite station.

Upgrade the teleport pad and the speed to recharge goes down. This also means you don’t have to worry about being surprised by a perma prisoner in brig. Gulag shuttle is on the perma sat, you’ll have to go there if you so desperately need to gib lings and can’t figure out an alternative. People hardly use it to begin with, so really it’s just cutting down on the extra stuff there. Space access is easily gotten from the security portion of the perma sat. Entrances being tight were intentional, to keep security as secure as possible in the center of the station. It’s all stuff that has benefits, but you have to get used to it.

1 Like