SolitaireStation: New Map Feedback thread

Other than that I think it’s a great station

floating display in perma

1 Like

Cargo shuttle seems reversed. You might’ve fixed that already though… Haven’t played in awhile. The internal conveyor belts move opposite the conveyor belts in the Cargo Bay the last time I played.

AI sat north transit tube is inaccessible.

There’s no wayfinding pinpointer synthesizer on station - there should be one in arrivals

AI sat’s distro does not work by default.

Gateway APC is unwired

Chemlab has 2 APCs

also no centcom ferry

Toxins also exploded and messed up atmos in arrivals - I’ll send you the ticket in staff chat with more details

Virology was unpowered.

Station airmix filter is set up wrong.

And N2/O2 input ports are bridged together under a pump.

Chemistry missing a wire.

Engineering deputy office vent wrong orientation and disconnected.

Gravity generator SMES loops back into main powernet.

Telecomms has 2 vents and 1 scrubber with no pipe connection.

There is no air alarm in the engineering lobby.
There is no air alarm in the engineering SMES room.

Medbay Back Door has no access requirements, letting anyone just stroll into medical
roundstart wired rage cage :/

The arrivals shuttle only has one entrance to the station, meaning the bottom set of doors lead to space. I saw myself and at least one other person almost die to this.

Starboard bow solars
Perm Brig Transfer

Engineering lacks a few resources like welding fuel.

the teleporter room doesnt work since the computer needs to be connected to the other two machines, and the ai sat teleporter is counter intuitive since the turrets shoot at you through the glass when setting an area

the windoor into the wardens office isnt set for general sec access, warden only i think

Central Command Official Neesha-Neeus report on Prototype Station Model “Solitaire”

dreamseeker_9FnLLvLFfL
The three of us drop podded onto the station, as it did not appear to have the proper facilities to process a CentCom shuttle Not the best start! We found the dorms and bathroom quite quickly, and our glowing cohort was able to fix their hair and I was able to view my stunning perfection. It was at this point we realized that while our private security remained, our moth 3rd ran off! Tragic.
dreamseeker_7LPgRVDC5X
We quickly realized we were ill, and went to medical to rectify it. Alas, we only found the headless corpse of a suicide. A warning of things to come? Unsanitary regardless, but we aren’t a crew evaluation, only a station one!
dreamseeker_YYmAU7crZC
As we wandered, we found a lovely nature preserve. These green spaces are good for the crews morale. Although we did find someone getting a little too in touch with his wild side, a naked lizard (not pictured) named “Gives-Hugs.” More like Gives Indigestion. Yuck.
dreamseeker_bV1yWGCdOO
We found the bridge! We also found out that a paramedic can clearly open the airlock, and it likely has many safety issues. The curator on scene was trying to “go home” as if he didnt read his contract! Welcome to Nanotrasen, bucko. In our shock at the lack of operational security, our own security detail ran off! We fear they went undercover to stop a possible threat, and are MIA.
dreamseeker_fu8R1nebmF
I took one photo, but every single action figure has very good placement. A sharp eye has a good reward here!

The bridge lacks a console for ID access changes, or other generic console use. Otherwise the mindshields are a great touch, and its large!
dreamseeker_hDc50aW9u8
Feeling exposed with our guards MIA, we chose to become our ultimate form and become the DoubleOfficial for this leg of our journey.
dreamseeker_iA1bTEf8hN
We found the bar, and chose the location to relax some and ponder our next move. The centerpiece of the dance hall though, has no music. Surely we can correct this!
dreamseeker_ox2bxVMe05
Our trip was cut short by a bombing! A masked janitor threw C4 at us, and we barely made it away in one piece. As we healed up in medbay, we noticed someone asleep on the job. Maybe if she was awake, the blood would be cleaned up! Terroristic activity is NO excuse for lax work ethic. We feared that the janitor killed our security guards, or at least arranged their disappearance. We never would have been exposed if our cardboard detail were there. We will never forget you.
dreamseeker_rPpAGsqH8I
On our way out from our second trip to medical, I saw it. A ticket counter for medical! We have evolved as a society, and I witnessed it today. Time will tell if we are worthy enough to use it, or common savages that ignore any attempt at organization.
dreamseeker_3RmKdGULyH
Our trip to perma was mainly uneventful! this is good, considering the highlight was a perma prisoner complaining about the sink placement. Didn’t she know that she has a biogen AND seed extractor?! The privileges we give them, and they IGNORE!

CAPTAIN NO!
dreamseeker_enJKLBb6Y0
Later on we circled back to engineering, and met back with our mothy coworker. From there we became three once more, and would remain as such for the rest of our trip. The CE seemed to be unaware how to run their department, as the short trip poisoned all of us with airbourne plasma.

We shot some hulks! Shuttle was uneventful, otherwise.
Fo7NdKm9u1
Centcom Official team #42539 scores another win! Solitaire Station seems to fit our needs well, and further development should be a priority expense.

2 Likes

Engineers can access atmos by this bottom maint door.

the SM loop dosen’t start with the filters set to filter n2 this can lead to all the n2 getting spaced.

There seems to be a glitch with the SM where all the gas in the chamber dissapears from the loop somehow even with propper filters. This may be unrelated though.

the SM chamber air alarm is connected with the vents and scrubbers outside the chamber. This makes it very fiddly to find out what vents and scrubbers are the ones inside the chamber. The SM chamber should be its seperate room from the outside of the chamber and the outside of the chamber should have its own air alarm.