SolitaireStation: New Map Feedback thread

theres an electrical locker in armory, which i dont think should even be there, starting with insulated gloves and inducers roundstart is a little meh, not to mention i didnt even have access to it as HOS so i had to shoot the locker open with laser guns.

1 Like

Aux construction has an extra request console labelled Construction thats on the floor

Aux construction base appears to have two requests consoles unless this is just a visual bug

Itā€™s a minor thing, but detectives should get folders. The secure briefcases in their office are the type that only have a sheet of paper and a pen, whereas basically all other stations have the normal briefcases with a folder inside.

give sec officers some consoles to use that are in brig and donut boxes too

also all sec officers can very easily break into cargo sec post which seems strange

I donā€™t think the Psychologist should have a ticket counter, especially since thereā€™s only one button that can delete them all.

Also departmental cargo consoles arenā€™t the departmental ones.

A way to interact with robo from the inside of sci would be nice, like having a desk on the inside or atleast a windowed door.

The circuit lab is missing a module duplicator.

There is nothing preventing people from just walking into space off the arrivals shuttle to the south, and thereā€™s just zero detail to anything on the station making it feel extremely barren and artificial. Also every room is a square, with soooo much empty space.

Staff of Lava in maint was replaced with a Spellblade/Energy Katana, and I donā€™t think it makes it much better?..

1 Like

Read this message lel (itā€™s fake)

SM chambers plasma glass windows arent reinforced on the bottom row
plain plasma window on the atmos incinerator wall (causes unlivable temps for all of upper atmos before very long) or the rest of upper atmosā€™ walls bordering space

solars to the left of the SM have 15ish on top right quadrant that dont react to wiring

there is no air alarm in lower atmos but there is one in upper atmos

CE keycard auth device (for bsa or red alert whatver) not powered/doesnt function (havent tested personally)

scrubbbers in atmos incinerator need to be replaced during the shift in order to link with the air alarm (and a scrubber in medbay plasmaman surgery room also)

both ai sat transit tubes are fully impassable (caused issues and forced navigating around the whole sat on a blob round)
AI sat solars need to be wirecut to get into and there is no engi access into the solar solar tracker/smes holding room. i honestly think this is fine really but thought id mention it.

side note: i believe this might be a station wide thing but the ordering console in engi prints requisitions to forward to cargo or something rather than working as it does on other stations. i think this was brought up elsewhere already

Thanks, I hope most if not all of those changes have now been fixed.

The lack of engi access was intentional though if itā€™s deemed needed, Iā€™ll change it.

Regarding the Cargo consoles. Iā€™ve cross referenced with other stations, and they appear to be the right ones. John even told me to change them over to the departmental order ones, as found on delta for example.

The door pictured in the testing lab has a wall on it shiftstart it seems.

There isnā€™t a keycard authentication device for the CMO.

EVAā€™s APC is named EVA Maintenance APC, which may be more of a nitpick than anything else.

HoP office does not have an APC, although the highlighted APC might be for the office itself it just says Bridge Maintenance, as well as there being two light switches, one on a desk (again, might just be a nitpick thing there)

Also lacking keycard authenticator.

Although the newscaster in the shower is genius and I love it

1 Like

this maint door in mourge seems to just require maint access to open

that one wire under a door in maint below EVAC

Can we delete the door that connects the chem lab to the lobby? I hate it and people tide in and keep leaving the door open. Thatā€™s it. Medbay is perfect otherwise, good job!

Thanks, Iā€™ve amended the station in line with both of your feedback.

i couldnt find a single dresser anywhere near dorms

also

uh, sci testing chamber door you okay?