Why is fulp getting shit on reddit?

Everybody knows that on the ss13 subreddit, fulp gets shit tossed at it to shitmins? Is it really true? Because it feels like people are leaving out details in their bans for epic reddit karma, now its the punching bag to get those sweet sweet internet points

2 Likes

Reddit is where people go when they get mad. It’s not that everyone hates fulp as much as I think the angriest voices tend to be the loudest… And the fulp moderators actually moderate, and that tends to make people mad when they can’t come on the server and say a bunch of homophobic or racist stuff, or murderbone/grief without repercussions.

5 Likes

It’s all true. I am the ultimate shimin.

19 Likes

Who are the admins REALLY? Humanoid ponies bent on spreading “friendship”??? Sentient Potatoes with a lust for pixel based authoritarian power?!?! The people demand answers!

9 Likes

Because

2 Likes

oh, no reason besides terrible mods and admins taking bans too far. they will not forgive you. there is no point in appealing a ban, and therefore, there’s no point in continuing to play on the server if you can expect yourself to be banned for anything silly you may do to make your rounds more fun, like stealing shoes; not to mention the absolute inconsistency of rule enforcement. excellent job shitmins, I finally see now why everyone hates your server

3 Likes

cope, seethe, mald

1 Like

ok this is legitimately for a 3 day ban for lagging the server, woooow

3 Likes

Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

4 Likes

You can already see that they will fit right in with the Reddit crowd.

1 Like

The admin team consists of brightly coloured ponies, dont trust them WE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE.

4 Likes

This is a typical ADMIN LIE. I did not try to empty the ore silo, I emptied a bunch of shit from the ore silo then remembered that bluespace crystals are useful so I took those. I also did not “rob the vault”, the vault is an inanimate object. Futhermore I did not fail to respond to ahelps as I’m not an admin.

16 Likes

The admins do not give second chances and the current stable pop (however still going down in the past years) on fulp only means that the constant perma bans they give on people do not stick and circumvents their pretend jobs. That’s why they are no holds barred for giving perma bans easily. Sadly I am not as savvy enough technologically to do that.

Isn’t your Ckey a “joke” about a genocide?
please stay banned

[Guillaume_Prata]

This ban was placed properly and is short, it won’t be appealed.
Asking for a command role unlocked on a command ban appeal gave me a chuckle tho, thanks for that but won’t happen either.

Denied.

bro they denied you 3 times and you’re still a boot licker

do you intend to make a point?

the carthaginians got off better than they deserved. in truth the destruction of their wretched cities and the salt poured in their fields was a mercy wrought upon this earth by god!

2 Likes

yeah, from relatively deserved 3-day bans

https://youtu.be/Xsrjy7140Lw