Why is fulp getting shit on reddit?

Yeah can confirm fulp is shitmins. Wonder why the staff report is private on fulp but public everywhere else? Hmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

My man.

According to the TG ban you have such a thin skin yourself that you go through old logs to dig up anyone who has bad mouthed you and now you come here to complain when you try to lie in an ahelp to get other people into trouble. Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Yeah the story of that one is a dude was talking shit about me in deadchat and someone told me so I looked at the public logs listed to see what he said. Rule 1 is “Do not be a dick” and he wasn’t punished for it so got banned by a shitmin there.
Nah surely admins would not give dumbass notes and bans with zero context of what happened. That never happens.

Personally I think it’s hilarious that the situation here mirrors those videos you see on youtube of racist corrupt rural police departments. Where when you try to file a police report regarding one of the officers they don’t let you and figure out some crime to arrest you for. But you’re the good guys, and it’s purely coincidence you act like the people all of America hates and is rioting against, I’m sure!

You did get a good chuckle from me with that response by comparing a gaming community to a “racist corrupt rural police department” let me just ask you this. Did you even try to file the staff report or did tou decide that dishing things out in public was the shortest way for some… Reddit karma i suppose(?)

When you start accruing bans from multiple servers for similar behavior mayby a look in the mirror would be in order.
I do tho hope you prove me wrong, appeal your tg ban and show me that all your notes and bans were just repeated errors from the admin side.
You know what they say: fool me once shame on you…

go touch grass

It’s true, you can just read the ban appeals here, they give out permabans for the most ridicious things. The most recent ban appeal they just permabanned someone for being toxic on the discord, how is that even a valid reason to ban someone from the game. Some admins don’t proper grammar or give an actual reason when denying the appeals. The staff report is a sketchy google form which probably doesnt do anything. The admins are also seem biased, they’re much more lenient for some people than others and dont apply the rules to everyone fairly.

1 Like

who asked?

fulp admins should let me welderbomb bridge every round or else they are getting a hate post on reddit

4 Likes

while you are still stupid, at least you actually reasoned your point, better than most commenters

PROOF of ADMIN ABUSE: Guillaume_Prata caught in the act of banning FOR NO REASON!!

1 Like

because its the truth

best way to avoid getting banned is to follow the rules :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

1 Like

Best way to avoid getting banned is to not play ss13

4 Likes

Factual fellow sinner!

if u get banned in fulp you get banned from real life u gotta believe me they all won’t tell you but I KNOW

every post on this threat is either someone memeing or someone being salty, its like a more fun Russian Roullete

1 Like

i tided on fulp once and an admin threw a flashbang through my window.

1 Like

Certainly feels like a lack of transparency.

1 Like