Wrongful note from Zhepyrlion

As with most grief reports, it was entirely one sided and admins never get the other side of the story.

grief report: https://forum.fulp.gg/t/round-id-23279-space-racism-incident/6356

note details: @Zhepyrlion
Note left by Zhepyrlion on 2022-11-30 10:56:27
23279 - following a grief patrol decided to join in on a “only human racist group” that was formed and called it the “non-human kkk” yourself. This is not ok. Please properly read our server rules at: Server Rules | Fulpstation Wiki This is your only warning on pure racist RP.

Lets start off by saying racism is not the same as speciesm, unless any of your are lizards IRL I dont think anyone is offended. The group made literally no comments about race the entire round.

The hop gave our IDs the name “KK K” upon which i immediately pda’d the hop and told him to remove the name (they did). I want the note removed.

Evidently calling an ethereal an overcharged battery, and telling a moth to “Go back to space bees” is a war crime. Yikes

to quote the server rules " How far is too far for IC discrimination? Nothing that impedes a player’s ability to play a round. Killing, assaulting, and excessive insubordination/ harassment all fall under this."
Nobody’s ability to play the round was effected, nobody was harmed.

The leader turned out to be a shitter, they started breaking shuttle windows (which i told them not to) and i actively stopped him.

I agree that this note was improperly placed. It should have been a permaban from the get-go based on our hate speech policies, and I have updated it accordingly. I’ll also be going over the grief patrol and making sure this is applied to the rest of the group. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

6 Likes