Mazur907's Mentor Application

Byond Account:Mazur907

Character Name(s):Pucarro

Discord Name:Mazur907#2127

Timezone:GMT+4

Active hours:variable

Are you interested in becoming a mod?:Yes

How long have you played on Fulpstation?36 hour in fulp 2000+ hour in tg

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments? Medbay,Security,Command,Science,Cargo,Service

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?Most players are new and need help, I would like to help as an experienced person

A dozen messages in our discord and well under 100 hours on the server.

I don’t feel like you are a well enough established member in this community at the moment.

Personally would be great to see you properly check Joining staff FAQ and make sure that you can put a check mark on each of the points made there.

-1 from me

only 14 discord messages and 36 hours in game?
I don’t like to say this to people but i genuinely have no idea who you are and haven’t spoken with you enough to make any judgement on you but personally I like to know the other mentors so we get along so for now until your more active on both the server and discord its gonna have to be a -1 from me

The mentor app template clearly states that you need to have 100 hours on the server to even be considered
This and having an appeal up 2 hours after the app was posted Mazur907's Note Appeal
Your chances of being accepted were already 0% when you applied but goddamn how do you manage to make it even worse

/tg/ hours don’t count for Fulp. We are a /tg/ downstream, but we have a different set of rules and administration.

Since this doesn’t meet our minimum requirements, I’m going to go ahead and close it.

1 Like